Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/31/2010 7:08:01 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/31/2010 7:16:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Rat I saw that a couple of days ago. They are Korean products FWIW.
Thanks for putting it up.
But do it quicker next time.
Link Posted: 8/31/2010 7:22:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Rat I saw that a couple of days ago. They are Korean products FWIW.
Thanks for putting it up.
But do it quicker next time.

I forgot about them....and earlier I said what the heck and made the order n I'll givem a try.....Dan, whats "FWIW"?

Link Posted: 8/31/2010 8:45:55 PM EDT
[#3]
For What It's Worth
Link Posted: 8/31/2010 8:56:36 PM EDT
[#4]
In the Mag section of ARF.com there were several people who had bought these and said they did not work for shit. Not a Beta C mag FWIW.
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 6:04:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Heck, there was one guy who said Beta drums aren't reliable either.....I dont think I've had an issue with mine in all the rounds I've put thru it.....oppinions are like A-holes, everybody has one. Anyways, I'll have a review on both the AK drum and the AR Beta immitation drums at some point.
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 8:05:46 AM EDT
[#6]
They work if you use the graphite and follow the directions.

I honestly dont know how many "knowledgeable gun owners" or "experienced SOT's " I have had to show up with their own gear when it comes to beta's. I especially love the ones who get the clear backs and dont add any graphite inside so they can show off the clear back only to have it become a jam"o"matic. A couple good shots of graphite and come good shakes and a couple slaps and they run like champs.  I have shot the beta clones and honestly while not all the quality of a beta is there I would still buy them over a beta co. mag. Now if they would just make them for the M14.
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 2:02:34 PM EDT
[#7]
I have a beta clone and it can handle 100rd dumps in F/A without a problem....at least mine does
YMMV
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 7:05:14 PM EDT
[#8]
OHHHH....100 round F/A dump!!!    Sounds like fun!! Like I said, my order has been placed, I'm givin it a shot, I hope the AK drum functions good as well cause whats better than 1-75 round AK drum? 2-75 round AK drums!!  
Link Posted: 9/2/2010 1:17:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
OHHHH....100 round F/A dump!!!    Sounds like fun!! Like I said, my order has been placed, I'm givin it a shot, I hope the AK drum functions good as well cause whats better than 1-75 round AK drum? 2-75 round AK drums!!  

You have a F/A AK?
Link Posted: 9/2/2010 7:20:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

No, what is better than a 75 round drum is a 100 round drum and the weapon that it was designed for.

Link Posted: 9/3/2010 4:45:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Sweet machinery
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 7:51:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You have a F/A AK?

No....from what you said I thought you had a F/A AR n thats what I was referin to.....I just have a Mak90, nothing F/A.

Regular....nice lookin rig you have there!!

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 5:14:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
No....from what you said I thought you had a F/A AR n thats what I was referin to.....I just have a Mak90, nothing F/A.

RDIAS is what hides inside.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 7:25:43 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

RDIAS is what hides inside.
http://www.kerrautomotive.com/ar/rdiasrs.jpg

fun switch

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 7:53:37 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
fun switch

But it goes from "fun" to expensive rather quickly
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 3:29:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
fun switch

But it goes from "fun" to expensive rather quickly

hell man, I thought they were already "expensive" to begin with.

kind of like my first wife, didn't know she'd be even more expensive when she became "ex"wife

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top