Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/21/2006 9:03:26 AM EDT
So I've decided i'm on a mission to find the range with the best rates in the twin cities area...mostly the minneapolis area. Bills seems way to expensive if I'm only going to shoot one gun at 20 bucks for the lane. What are some other places with decent prices w/out memberships. Thanks

Joel
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 9:28:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Try this range...

It don't cost nothin...

ETA:  I think you'd be hard pressed to find a range much cheaper than 20 bucks without driving at least 30-45 minutes to get there.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 10:29:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Basically for indoor ranges you are very limited.  
Bill's North and South
Metro Metro
Burnsville Pistol Range BPR
Dakotah Firing RangeDFR

I think the best deals are BPR and Dakotah.  Dakotah does not have rifle capability, but they are the best lit and ventilated range in the metro!

Oakdale has open hours for non members come summer for outside use OGC

Otherwise you are YOYO DelTone in St. Cloud has outdoor facilities that is public.  Most of the metro clubs have waiting lists very deep.  I hear DCGC is 150 people deep right now.  Minnetonka Sportsman is 30 plus deep.  Not sure about Forest Lake or Gopher.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top