Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 7/21/2008 1:27:53 PM EST
I'm in the market for a Remington 870 (not sure on what model exactly, but definitely 18"). The only place I've seen them is Gander Mountain, but I think they're overpriced.

Where's some other places I can get a NIB 870 for a decent price, in the Binghamton area?
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:36:05 PM EST
Timber Creek is under new ownership. Chuck is a good guy and I'd like to see him get some new business.

McLains is another good choice.

The Sportsmen's Den in Whitney Point is a short drive up Rte. 81.

Don't forget to check the EE. Any of these dealers can handle a transfer for you. I know a few "Kitchen table" dealers too if you're interested.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 12:23:27 AM EST
I always forget about McLains. I've bought from them, and had a lower transferred to them for me.

I mainly looking for places that stock them, as opposed to buying online, and having it transferred. I'm impatient.

But can you tell me what a "kitchen table dealer" is?
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:00:55 AM EST
[Last Edit: 7/22/2008 8:04:52 AM EST by Petey1]

Originally Posted By NY_Shooter:
But can you tell me what a "kitchen table dealer" is?

I think he's referring to FFL's that work out of their home. Selling guns is only a side business for some folks. You can find some of these small time dealers in the FFL locater on Gunbroker

Go to the "how do I buy" tab on the menu......then scroll down to "find a transfer dealer". You'll be prompted to enter your zip code and then the results will list the closest dealers.
Top Top