Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2005 10:59:17 AM EDT
I'm taking a shooting class at the end of the month along with two friends. My friends and I are trying to figure out the best place to buy ammo. We'll need 2,400 rounds (800 per person x 3) of new manufacture 9mm ammo.

Is there a gunstore and/or sporting good store in the Pomona area that has good prices on ammo (particularly since I'll be buying in bulk)?

Failing that, does anybody know of cheaper prices online to purchase from? I can have the ammo shipped out ahead of time to relatives living in the area.

Thanks!
Roland
flshovelhead @ comcast.net
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 1:27:52 PM EDT
[#1]
www.ammobros.com

they're in cerritos, ask for dustin and say the arfcom burro shooters recommend .

meat
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 1:27:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 3:50:28 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I'm taking a shooting class at the end of the month along with two friends. My friends and I are trying to figure out the best place to buy ammo. We'll need 2,400 rounds (800 per person x 3) of new manufacture 9mm ammo.

Is there a gunstore and/or sporting good store in the Pomona area that has good prices on ammo (particularly since I'll be buying in bulk)?

Failing that, does anybody know of cheaper prices online to purchase from? I can have the ammo shipped out ahead of time to relatives living in the area.

Thanks!
Roland
flshovelhead @ comcast.net

GUN SHOW THIS WEEKEND: COSTA MESA. TRY THERE.

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 6:57:22 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Hit all your local walmarts...  Winchester USA 9mm ammo are 11 dollars per box of 100. it is the best deal in town...

Nine inch nails fan??

Bleh... I hate to give money to Wal-Mart.  Hopefully I'll be able to dig something up at one of the local shops.  Unfortuneatly I won't be able to make it to the funshow this weekend.

And yes, I used to listen to a lot of Nine Inch Nails (although I haven't in awhile).  I've been using the screenname on forums for so long that I don't want to change it now.  
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 7:25:26 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm surprised no one has decided to do a group buy, JG Sales are pretty gun owner friendly, and if you can get enough guys together, a couple trailers, and full size trucks, you can get a fairly good deal on ammo.

Not sure if the POPO would have a field day, if they find 3 or 4 full size trucks, loaded down with 20-30,000 rounds of ammo......
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 8:46:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top