Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 12/3/2007 1:11:45 PM EDT
I am looking to pickup a few cases of this stuff and take out my AK74 to do some plinking with, and also to put away ammo for a rainy day. Anyone know what the local prices on this stuff in the tins are?
I only found the bulgy surplus at Diandrea's or whatever, but not only overpriced, but they don't even want to sell it in case lots.

Link Posted: 12/3/2007 3:40:00 PM EDT
From what I have seen most local stores can't compete with the Internet sales.
If you plan on buying a case lot this is the best way to go.. You can price shop between
many other suppliers.. I have used ammo man in the past with no problems.
They ship from a warehouse in NJ so the ammo comes quick on regular ground ups

www.ammoman.com
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 6:54:36 PM EDT
Yeah I might hav to, but if I can find it close to the internet prices locally, I'd rather save on shipping and pay a bit more for immediate pickup.

Now what's this I hear about a new $30 surcharge on TOP of the hazmat fee for shipping ammo or something? Supposedly a new fee.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 1:47:27 PM EDT
I know JoJo's in Southington had some over the Summer.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 4:05:41 PM EDT
Was in Hoffman's this morning, they were selling tins of Bulgarian 5.45 for $170 something.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 8:07:59 PM EDT
Yeah I wouldn't even consider hoffman's for ammo anymore. Heck even Newington GE is starting to raise their prices to match Hoffman's.

On that note, I ordered 4 tins from aim surplus for $120 per tin (1080 rounds) of bulgy surplus. That should last me a while. Thinking of burying two of them in the backyard.
Top Top