Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/4/2016 11:34:46 PM EDT
I am new to the area, what are the best gun stores in the Rogers to Fayetteville area? I like to trade guns and also buy reloading supplies.
Link Posted: 3/5/2016 10:56:48 AM EDT
[#1]
im sent
Link Posted: 3/10/2016 6:10:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Specialty Arms in Fayetteville is awesome

Link Posted: 3/11/2016 11:07:11 PM EDT
[#3]
i will have to check them out. I would really like to find a private ffl to transfer firearms. Normally they charge less than gun stores to transfer. But that being said, I have not asked either.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 2:14:42 AM EDT
[#4]
they are the best up here.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 5:52:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Specialty arms, if you want fat neckbeards telling you how to be "tacticool", place is a joke. They have their camo hats locked in a display case. There is a wall of patches if you are into that.
Link Posted: 4/1/2016 3:00:33 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm new too. Haven't heard of specialty arms. Pumped to check it out. Most places I've checked have been pretty weak. Although Ozark Armory in tontitown has a good selection of pistols.
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 9:08:36 AM EDT
[#7]
I will check out Ozark Armory, thanks for the tip.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 8:17:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm new too. Haven't heard of specialty arms. Pumped to check it out. Most places I've checked have been pretty weak. Although Ozark Armory in tontitown has a good selection of pistols.
View Quote

Fwiw,
Ozark Sportsmans Supply is in Tontitown. They do have a decent selection and an indoor range.
Ozark Armory is in Springdale. They have a much larger selection.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 11:23:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Fwiw,
Ozark Sportsmans Supply is in Tontitown. They do have a decent selection and an indoor range.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fwiw,

Yep, I can definitely recommend ozark sportsmans.  i can't recommend the armory though.

Link Posted: 4/19/2016 8:45:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Check JT's Armory in Lowell. Great guy, easy transfers, will get anything you want.

Avoid Specialty Arms, place is a comic book store for neckbeards.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 11:42:41 AM EDT
[#11]
I'll endorse JT Armory. I picked up a few stripped lowers there without any issue and a decent price.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 6:12:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Check JT's Armory in Lowell. Great guy, easy transfers, will get anything you want.

View Quote

Is that just north of the light at 71/264 in a little strip mall?
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 7:28:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes. On the west side of the road.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 9:44:09 PM EDT
[#14]
I use JT Armory for transfers too. They seem really nice. Not a big selection though.

Kind of the opposite of Ozark Armory. They have a lot more inventory but seem to have the stereotypical "gun shop" attitude.

GI Guns in Rogers is all right I guess. Did take my ccw class there.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:07:54 PM EDT
[#15]
JT Armory is great, I had a firearm shipped there and they were more than happy to help. I've been in multiple times and even though the selection is small they have always been super helpful and nice. Kind of refreshing actually compared to some other places.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top