Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/21/2004 1:14:15 PM EDT
I've been bitten by the bug and think I would like to build my next AR.  

What is the best source of lowers around here?  Gun show?  SNS Industries?  FFL?  

Which FFLs do you recommend?  Doesn't Wade's in Bellevue (closest) gets $35 and/or 10% for special orders?
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 1:27:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Stripped or complete?

If you need stripped lowers go to the Puyallup fun show and buy from Carricoz (spelling?).  No stupid fees, good product, and you don't have to go to wades.

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 1:38:50 PM EDT
[#2]
It looks like SNS or the Puyallip show are your best chance...Or you can mail order...

If you go with Clinton ( Mega) or SNS it looks like you will not have to worry about FFL trans fee's.

Good luck.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 1:45:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Does Clinton (or anyone at the Puyallup show for that matter) take VISA? Or is it all ca$h only?

Also, does everything that leaves the PuSho end up on a piece of paper?
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 2:01:24 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Does Clinton (or anyone at the Puyallup show for that matter) take VISA? Or is it all ca$h only?

Im pretty sure that Clinton take plastic ( I have never had a CC so I could be wrong)...I have seen lowers at the PuSho and the Monroe show that are face to face ( No paper) but you were in the $165.00 range..
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:02:38 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Stripped or complete?

If you need stripped lowers go to the Puyallup fun show and buy from Carricoz (spelling?).  No stupid fees, good product, and you don't have to go to wades.

Stripped.  Any local sources for the Stags?
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:02:53 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Yes he does, and unless it is a face to face private sale, its paper.  I'm not sure anyone is doing stripped lowers without an FFL, and if they were, I would be careful....
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:22:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Hmm... Maybe I'll just get 2 mega papers and do a straight trade for two megas wtih another board member.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 9:12:39 PM EDT
[#8]
All of mine are on "paper" per se.  Shoot me an IM and we'll chat.

~Devin~

SNS Industries, Inc.
Snohomish, Wa.

Mfg of quality AR15's
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 1:02:06 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
All of mine are on "paper" per se.  Shoot me an IM and we'll chat.

~Devin~

SNS Industries, Inc.
Snohomish, Wa.

Mfg of quality AR15's

Link Posted: 10/24/2004 3:55:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Last time I was at the Puyallup show Clinton also had RRA and a few Bushy lowers also if that floats yer boat. I like the MEGA lowers so I bought a few.

Link Posted: 10/24/2004 11:43:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Is anyone selling a complete lower that's LEO/Gov't /Military marked?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top