Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2012 4:22:20 AM EDT
I'm going to be taking a couple of friends shooting on Saturday - one hasn't shot much, and I don't think his son has shot at all.  What's the best place to take them?  I live in Chamblee, and would like someplace reasonably close.  I'm less concerned with 'cheap' but would like someplace that provides a safe, quality environment.....
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 4:40:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Check out Range Guns and Safes (or something like that) on Pleasantdale (literally right off 85 just north of Chamblee).  It's a nice, new facility.  Also American Classic Marksmen (in Norcross) on P'tree Industrial isn't too far from you.  Those are the two closest I can think of.  For a really nice shooting experience, I would recommend either the Sandy Springs Gun Club or Sharp Shooters USA.  Both are a longer drive from Chamblee but not too far and worth the few extra miles in my opinion.

Edit:  I Google searched gun ranges near Chamblee and came up with this link.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 4:41:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I'm going to be taking a couple of friends shooting on Saturday - one hasn't shot much, and I don't think his son has shot at all.  What's the best place to take them?  I live in Chamblee, and would like someplace reasonably close.  I'm less concerned with 'cheap' but would like someplace that provides a safe, quality environment.....

Guns and Safes
This one is close click here
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top