Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 1/5/2012 4:22:20 AM EDT
I'm going to be taking a couple of friends shooting on Saturday - one hasn't shot much, and I don't think his son has shot at all. What's the best place to take them? I live in Chamblee, and would like someplace reasonably close. I'm less concerned with 'cheap' but would like someplace that provides a safe, quality environment.....
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 4:40:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/5/2012 4:44:48 AM EDT by OutKast]
Check out Range Guns and Safes (or something like that) on Pleasantdale (literally right off 85 just north of Chamblee). It's a nice, new facility. Also American Classic Marksmen (in Norcross) on P'tree Industrial isn't too far from you. Those are the two closest I can think of. For a really nice shooting experience, I would recommend either the Sandy Springs Gun Club or Sharp Shooters USA. Both are a longer drive from Chamblee but not too far and worth the few extra miles in my opinion.

Edit: I Google searched gun ranges near Chamblee and came up with this link.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 4:41:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/5/2012 4:41:52 AM EDT by chopps]
Originally Posted By AR-TRVLR:
I'm going to be taking a couple of friends shooting on Saturday - one hasn't shot much, and I don't think his son has shot at all. What's the best place to take them? I live in Chamblee, and would like someplace reasonably close. I'm less concerned with 'cheap' but would like someplace that provides a safe, quality environment.....

Guns and Safes
This one is close click here
Top Top