Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2010 11:00:29 PM EDT
I am a recent AZ transplant, I know...why leave such a gun friendly state? Thats for another thread. I just need to know what gun shops do fellow San Diegans trust for their AR needs questions etc. Still relatively new to the AR club (have a complete lower, buttstock, etc. just saving up for the upper I want).
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 6:08:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Welcome to California!

I buy on line and then do the transfer at an FFL.

I've used Precision Arms in Escondido and Quantico Arms in Oceanside.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 6:15:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Best place where you will get no BS and great customer service is Parallax Tactical in Mira Mesa. Joe and staff there really know what they are doing. The prices there ae also really good. A little piece of advice stay away from the dickheads over at Southern California Gun and Discount Gun Mart. They really have no clue when it comes to AR's and have some of the worst people and customer service skills I have ever seen.

http://www.parallaxtactical.com/store/
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 1:22:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Agree 100% Made several purchases there.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 1:33:09 PM EDT
[#4]
The owner there (Joe) and the rest of the crew are by far the most knowledgeable people I know when it comes to AR's. The just got there FFL about a month ago and are starting to carry more and more guns everyday. Best deal on glocks ANYWARE. They beat all the local placed by over $125 on most of there Glock. Made me feel bad I spent $500 on a G17 at Turners.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 1:45:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The owner there (Joe) and the rest of the crew are by far the most knowledgeable people I know when it comes to AR's. The just got there FFL about a month ago and are starting to carry more and more guns everyday. Best deal on glocks ANYWARE. They beat all the local placed by over $125 on most of there Glock. Made me feel bad I spent $500 on a G17 at Turners.

Doubt they beat Triple EEE in Mission Valley on glock prices. But Parallax does have a nice selection on accessories.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 10:26:33 PM EDT
[#6]
I have to disagree on the glock prices...  P2k has the best I've seen on a 30
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:34:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Just checked out the EEE site code3EEE  They say they do not sell fire arms to NON leo's.  

"Note: Weapons are only sold from the store and are only sold to law enforcement personnel."

I guess if you are looking accessories it should be a good place.

Buzz..
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 10:41:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Here's the other responses to this exact same question you posted earlier....
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=11&t=423551
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top