Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/12/2005 5:30:12 PM EDT
Anyone know if any of the MD shops have factory M9/92FS 15 or 20 round magazines on hand? I took all of mine to Iraq (they're still there while I'm on leave) and I want to do some shooting while I'm home and take a few back. Didn't plan ahead enough to order some. Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 12:33:06 PM EDT
On Target in Odenton (outside Ft Meade) would be one place to check, the other would be The Gun Rack in Burtonsville.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 2:10:27 PM EDT
Thanks, Forest.

I'm heading down to Quantico for the Modern Marine Expo, so I'll try to hit those on the way.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 6:04:17 PM EDT
Could you tell me what unit you are with? Are you from a NG unit here in MD or Regular Army? If you can't disclose, I understand.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 6:18:45 PM EDT
IM sent.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 1:07:10 PM EDT

Originally Posted By SlimHazy:
Thanks, Forest.

I'm heading down to Quantico for the Modern Marine Expo, so I'll try to hit those on the way.

Be sure to say Hi to Fight4YourRights at the ECS Composites booth (tall guy - short hair, you can't miss him).

But if you're heading that way be sure to stop by Quantico Arms (I hear they have a new shop near Potomac Mills). They might also have the magazine you're looking for.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:53:58 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Forest:
Be sure to say Hi to Fight4YourRights at the ECS Composites booth (tall guy - short hair, you can't miss him).

But if you're heading that way be sure to stop by Quantico Arms (I hear they have a new shop near Potomac Mills). They might also have the magazine you're looking for.

D'oh, didn't check here right before I left yesterday. Lemme guess, he was wearing a polo/golf shirt with a company logo, and khaki pants? I may have hit their booth, I'd have to go back through the mountains of crap I picked up. I know I've used cases like theirs, not sure the manufacturer.

I did hit the new Quantico Arms shop, very nice. Lots of BHI gear, Specter Gear, and 5.11 clothing. I picked up 2 "MDS" (Beretta's contractor, labeled as such on the box) mags for $25/ea. Beretta marked mags were $10 more. I might hit On Target tomorrow while I'm in the area. Thanks Forest!
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:18:00 PM EDT
There's a gun show at the Howard County Fairgrounds off Rt.70 this weekend. I know that there will be plenty available there if you can make it. Otherwise, there's a new gunshop in Mt. Airy that I know has plenty of them in stock. Take care.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 7:13:15 PM EDT

Originally Posted By putneyswope:
There's a gun show at the Howard County Fairgrounds off Rt.70 this weekend. I know that there will be plenty available there if you can make it. Otherwise, there's a new gunshop in Mt. Airy that I know has plenty of them in stock. Take care.

I might check that out tomorrow before I head back. Anyone go to the show today?
Top Top