Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 10/16/2004 6:09:35 PM EST
So anybody have anything interesting or exciting to report about the Berea show?

I ran into RS39, Smudge and Danno_man there. Two amusing things I came across was one of the vendors shouting "Yo! You need some body armor?" to passerbys and the guy at the Plain Dealer trying to sell subscriptions at the show. Hmmm, you sold out all the CCW holders by wholesale publishing our personal info and now you want us to by a subscription? I don't think so.

Almost scored a deal on a collapsible stock except for the dealer who suddenly decided that the price tag they hand wrote and tied to the stock was wrong and renigged on the deal. After buying at least half a dozen AR's from them, needless to say, I'm a annoyed about the incident . I guess I can find somewhere else to spend my money from now on.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 6:45:12 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 12:04:55 AM EST

Originally Posted By Engineer:

Almost scored a deal on a collapsible stock except for the dealer who suddenly decided that the price tag they hand wrote and tied to the stock was wrong and renigged on the deal. After buying at least half a dozen AR's from them, needless to say, I'm a annoyed about the incident . I guess I can find somewhere else to spend my money from now on.

Frank screwed you? You should have chewed his ass out right there on the spot after all the $$ you've spent with him.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 12:54:28 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 11:30:46 AM EST
I almost drove up from Klumbis.

That used to be a good show.

How is it now??
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 1:48:52 PM EST
I was there this morning. Not a bad show. I bought an AK scope mount.

I couldn't believe the guy who was trying to sell the Plain Dealer. That's like trying to sell copies of the Bible at a NOW convention. I hope the PD goes out of business.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 4:03:13 PM EST
A waste of time and money. I believe this will be my last gun show EVER! I am 22 years old and fed up with all the bullshit that people try to pass in there. Man, a dealer I was talking to said he had never heard of Volquartsen and turned his back on me in the middle of the conversation saying"are you going to buy this or what". He then threw the weaver scope mount on the table and turned his back on me....God, what an asshat.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 5:22:36 PM EST
If that PD guy was selling issues with CHL lists with my name in it I would have bought one.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 6:21:28 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/17/2004 8:22:01 PM EST by shotar]

Originally Posted By Waldo:

Originally Posted By Engineer:

Frank screwed you? You should have chewed his ass out right there on the spot after all the $$ you've spent with him.

I'm a kinder, gentler Engineer these days.

sorry- too many buttons on this mod screen.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 8:22:17 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 6:04:16 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 3:10:40 AM EST
it was nice to see glock hi caps for 15$ and 45$ for the 30rounders schear.. i picked up 150 round of 50bmg i had loaded for me.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Top Top