Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/3/2005 6:55:13 PM EDT
Just heard the ad on the radio that they're getting ready to open. I may head over and check 'em out.

I liked the ones I've bought from in Portland and Boise, I just hope they don't price Lost Creek out of business, he's good people.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 1:23:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Just so people know They have a soft opening on thursday night.
-sigadvantage-
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 6:31:02 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Just heard the ad on the radio that they're getting ready to open. I may head over and check 'em out.

I liked the ones I've bought from in Portland and Boise, I just hope they don't price Lost Creek out of business, he's good people.

OK I have to ask, is the P90 in your avitar yours?
CH
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 7:17:01 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

CH

Wow didn't even notice it at first. That's NIICCE!
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 5:14:57 PM EDT
[#4]
I think Tom at Lost Creek will be fine as long as he keep some "Black Goodies" in stock!

I'm all for the new SW, but I guess it is up to us to keep the locals around...
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 10:21:44 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I think Tom at Lost Creek will be fine as long as he keep some "Black Goodies" in stock!

I'm all for the new SW, but I guess it is up to us to keep the locals around...

I agree.. he's done right by me and I intend to keep it that way.

Quoted:
CH

Negative, just a picture from silencertests.com I stole and shrunk Already on the list for a PS90 though, and have $200 padded into the budget for the SBR tag. I'm just hoping I can buy a P90 barrel from FN and keep the stock one intact.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:09:13 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
CH

Negative, just a picture from silencertests.com I stole and shrunk Already on the list for a PS90 though, and have $200 padded into the budget for the SBR tag. I'm just hoping I can buy a P90 barrel from FN and keep the stock one intact.

As am I! I already have a a handful of mags and ammo. I am hoping at the very least we can get an extra barrel if not the factory p90 one.

Very cool guns.
CH
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top