Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/3/2005 6:55:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/3/2005 6:56:23 PM EDT by MMcCall]
Just heard the ad on the radio that they're getting ready to open. I may head over and check 'em out.

I liked the ones I've bought from in Portland and Boise, I just hope they don't price Lost Creek out of business, he's good people.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 1:23:35 AM EDT
Just so people know They have a soft opening on thursday night.
-sigadvantage-
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 6:31:02 AM EDT

Originally Posted By MMcCall:
Just heard the ad on the radio that they're getting ready to open. I may head over and check 'em out.

I liked the ones I've bought from in Portland and Boise, I just hope they don't price Lost Creek out of business, he's good people.

OK I have to ask, is the P90 in your avitar yours?
CH
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 7:17:01 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Cape_hunter:

CH

Wow didn't even notice it at first. That's NIICCE!
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 5:14:57 PM EDT
I think Tom at Lost Creek will be fine as long as he keep some "Black Goodies" in stock!

I'm all for the new SW, but I guess it is up to us to keep the locals around...
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 10:21:44 PM EDT

Originally Posted By GhostRing:
I think Tom at Lost Creek will be fine as long as he keep some "Black Goodies" in stock!

I'm all for the new SW, but I guess it is up to us to keep the locals around...

I agree.. he's done right by me and I intend to keep it that way.

CH

Negative, just a picture from silencertests.com I stole and shrunk Already on the list for a PS90 though, and have $200 padded into the budget for the SBR tag. I'm just hoping I can buy a P90 barrel from FN and keep the stock one intact.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:09:13 AM EDT

CH

Negative, just a picture from silencertests.com I stole and shrunk Already on the list for a PS90 though, and have $200 padded into the budget for the SBR tag. I'm just hoping I can buy a P90 barrel from FN and keep the stock one intact.

As am I! I already have a a handful of mags and ammo. I am hoping at the very least we can get an extra barrel if not the factory p90 one.

Very cool guns.
CH
Top Top