Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/20/2010 9:35:00 AM EDT
Anybody have any insight into whether or not the Bellevue, NE CLEO is pro-NFA items?  Recently moved back to Nebraska from Las Vegas and want to "expand" my collection.  Looking for a suppressor or two and possibly another SBR.  

Is it easier here to go the trust route or is it just as easy to go individual F4.  (in NV it was pretty simple, as they (CLEO's) were pro-NFA.

Just looking for some advice to determine which way to proceed.

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 10:11:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Skip the Bellevue Police Department.  Go see the Sarpy Co. Sheriff.  He signed off on my SBR no problems.
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 10:03:37 AM EDT
[#2]
I talked with the chief about signing off form 4's just last week and he didn't think off the top of his head that he had done it in the past, but seemed okay with it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top