Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/24/2014 10:09:13 AM EDT
He generally gets it right and even though he doesn't meet my purity test, I would gladly vote for him.  More importantly, so would the unaffiliated.

http://www.9news.com/story/news/politics/elections/2014/04/24/rand-paul-hillary-clinton/8097549/

My other advice for those running for political office, is to drop the "C" word and adopt the "L" (liberty) and "F" (freedom) words.  Of course, that means that one can't pick and choose so much as to what liberty gets tolerated.  On the bright side of that, it's better not to be seen as a hypocrite by the electorate.

Maybe this should get posted on GD?
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 10:42:15 AM EDT
[#1]
The reason I suggested dropping the "C" word is that no one knows what it means and it's been demonized by the media.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 10:26:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The reason I suggested dropping the "C" word is that no one knows what it means and it's been demonized by the media.
View Quote

I doubt calling Hillary that would go over too well.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 6:50:14 AM EDT
[#3]
You know which "C" word I meant.
Link Posted: 4/29/2014 6:40:29 AM EDT
[#4]
The only argument I've heard against him is that "he's an unelectable loon, like his dad."  Of course, this is not an argument.  I'd like to know why I shouldn't vote for him.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top