Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2005 7:46:15 PM EDT
I was over at Bear Arms because they had told them about some ammo I would be interested in way back in June.  Well they gave me a call to say they got a big shipment in.  I went in and apologized, since that time I have had to divert all my funds to paying for my knee surgery.  So I promised I would tell you guys that they have a bunch of bulk ammo in.

I know they have:
Wolf 7.62x39 in bulk
Silver Bear? or Barnual? 7.62x39 in bulk (its the one with a bear and blue background)

XM-193PD (yes I know PD but this stuff looked decent) for $104 per 500.

And a ton of other bulk ammo.  If you guys want I can go in and get prices for all their bulk ammo.  I know they also have a green wood crate of 7.62x54r.

Their prices are decent, right around ammoman prices if you count shipping.

They are good guys and really nice, one of the only gun shops I have been in that I love.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 12:29:44 PM EDT
[#1]
What's the difference between XM-193PD and XM-193? 7.62x39 in green wood crate is probably corrosive Yugo. Might grab a case of silver bear and maybe XM-193PD, the guys at Bear Arms are pretty cool.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 12:58:27 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
What's the difference between XM-193PD and XM-193? 7.62x39 in green wood crate is probably corrosive Yugo. Might grab a case of silver bear and maybe XM-193PD, the guys at Bear Arms are pretty cool.

PD has had some massive problems, look in the ammo forum of arfcom and you'll see

the box'd stuff (regular 193) is good
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 7:34:13 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Sorry I meant 7.62x54R.

And PD quality depends.  You mus thand sort it though.  Its fine for plinking ammo in my opinion if there is nothign else available.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 6:28:19 AM EDT
[#4]
What was the price on the Wolf 762x39 price, do you remember?  I need another 1,000 rounds of that, plus 8mm and 30.06, 357, 38, 45, 9, and some new mags for my AK.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top