Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2005 1:58:56 PM EDT
Does anyone know of a 300 yrd range in or near BR?
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 12:19:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Do not know of one.  

Let us know what you come up with...

Link Posted: 10/12/2005 5:38:13 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm pretty sure the Ascension Parish Sheriffs range goes out to 300.

www.ascensionsheriff.com/div_training.htm
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 6:34:25 AM EDT
[#3]
The APSO range does have a 300 yd range.  

The new facility near Donaldsonville goes out to 600 if I remember correctly, but you have to be a member, or a guest of a member to go there.
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 1:12:28 PM EDT
[#4]
www.southernshootingcenter.com/

From their site:  

"Welcome to Southern Shooting Center.  We are located at 979 Hwy 3185 Lot 199 in Thibodaux Louisiana.
Click here for a map.

" Our beautiful new facility boasts a 300 yard rifle range with 30 covered concrete shooting benches, 12 pistol bays, an elevated archery bay and a 5 man sporting clay installation.

" We host a number of shooting competitions including; Practical Pistol matches, IPSC steel plate matches, Cowboy action shoots, I.C.O.R.E. Revolver matches,  Rimfire bench rest matches and Varmint Matches for competitors from novice to master class.

" We are open Tuesday through Saturday 8am-6pm and Sunday 9am-6pm ( or dark, which ever occurs first).

" We are closed on Monday. We are closed day before and day after MAJOR holidays and also closed on the days of Mardi Gras, Memorial day, July 4th and Labor day.

"For further information call (985) 448-1147"

This is a "black rifle friendly" range.  

There is a group of AR-15 shooters who meet there every 3rd Saturday, but I was not able to contact them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top