Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/4/2006 5:26:35 PM EDT

Baton Rouge Louisiana: A.M. Sullivan -
Bellmont Great Hall - Feb 11-12 2006 318-445-9286

Anyone been to these shows... any good? anyone going?
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:43:38 PM EDT
[#1]
never been, but I will probably go, if I'm still at home. Been home 3 weeks now. Sheesh.

Got called in to work...oh well.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:15:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Been several times and actually found a couple rifles worth buying....otherwise there's not much to see.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 9:30:15 PM EDT
[#3]
I was at the one in November, at the Lamar Dixon Center. There were very few AR's, and No AMMO worth buying. Seen a couple good deals on handguns. I would go to the one at the Bellmont if I was home, but I will be working.
Oilfeild Trash myself 28 & 28......

Let me know how it was...

Link Posted: 2/6/2006 6:51:35 AM EDT
[#4]
The ones at the Bellmont used to be really good.  I got a helluva deal on a Glock 22 many years ago ($425 NIB).  Since then, they've slowly declined.  Not a lot to see there any more.  

It doesn't cost that much to go, so it's probably worth going, but I doubt you'll be really impressed.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 1:14:45 PM EDT
[#5]

Last time i went, it was the same ole recycled crap, just polised up with a little more oil.

I really don't want to spend $6-$7 on admission when all i need is a standard pin and front sling for a standard A2 FSB!!! If anyone has an extra, I will gladly send them something for it.

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 4:25:02 PM EDT
[#6]
I heard the last BR gun show didn't have ANY 7.62 ammo. Anyway, I'll probably be there. I have a WASR-10 that I want to trade off for something.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 1:40:24 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I heard the last BR gun show didn't have ANY 7.62 ammo. Anyway, I'll probably be there. I have a WASR-10 that I want to trade off for something.

What day are you going on?  I will probably go for a little while, just don't know when yet.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:32:26 PM EDT
[#8]
I'll be there sometime on Saturday. Probably around noon . I'll be hitting Sherburn on the way back home. I have a Vector AK and a Witness 9mm that i got this week. I need to bust their cherries.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 10:16:56 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I'll be there sometime on Saturday. Probably around noon . I'll be hitting Sherburn on the way back home. I have a Vector AK and a Witness 9mm that i got this week. I need to bust their cherries.

What do you mean you got a vector AK, I thought you going to get a flattop AR?
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 5:38:26 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What do you mean you got a vector AK, I thought you going to get a flattop AR?

I'm thinking about trying to trade for one this weekend.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top