Oct 5––––––-BORS Installer/Programmer
Oct 6-7––––––-82A1/M107 Armorer
Oct 8––––––-Bolt Gun Armorer

Link Posted: 2/26/2009 1:41:08 PM EDT
[#1]
too bad we have to go all the way to Raton to take their fun courses
Link Posted: 2/26/2009 1:50:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Barrett is looking at a few options for actual trigger-pulling classes closer to home. Several Long Range I and Long Range II classes are scheduled at Blackwater this year, and they are looking at a few ranges even closer than that.

Not that Raton isn't an interesting trip.
Link Posted: 2/26/2009 8:55:20 PM EDT
[#3]
I took Tactical Response's Immediate Action Medical not long ago at the factory.  Great course, great location, good people.  They mentioned trying to get some handgun/carbine classes closer to home as well.  We'll see.
Link Posted: 2/27/2009 6:27:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Barrett is looking at a few options for actual trigger-pulling classes closer to home. Several Long Range I and Long Range II classes are scheduled at Blackwater this year, and they are looking at a few ranges even closer than that.

Not that Raton isn't an interesting trip.

yep, i've made that trip driving from TN.

i sold my barrett m95 last year though
Link Posted: 2/27/2009 8:27:14 AM EDT
[#5]
i sold my barrett m95 last year though

You don't need to own a Barrett rifle to attend the shooting courses - rentals are available and are a popular choice of folks who want to try before they buy. I know I'd want to try it out before plunking down that kind of cash...
Link Posted: 3/8/2009 6:36:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Some recent class pics:

Link Posted: 5/5/2009 9:02:54 AM EDT
[#7]
We've been busy with a record number of classes this year, don't miss out on these unique training opportunities!
Link Posted: 5/5/2009 7:06:47 PM EDT
[#8]
How much are the armorer classes?

I am mil and would like to update the resume since we might be using them in the future.
Link Posted: 5/6/2009 7:15:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
too bad we have to go all the way to Raton to take their fun courses

Going to Raton, or at least the area-maybe not Raton itself, is what makes the trip so great. One of the most beautiful places I've seen. But really, who doesn't love the Salad Wagon?
Link Posted: 5/6/2009 11:24:53 AM EDT
[#10]
But really, who doesn't love the Salad Wagon?

That ain't corn bread, it's pound cake...

Follow the link at the top of the thread for contact information and pricing. We have any .mil guys passing through our classes on the Govt dime, or some even on their own.
Link Posted: 5/6/2009 1:02:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
But really, who doesn't love the Salad Wagon?

That ain't corn bread, it's pound cake...

Follow the link at the top of the thread for contact information and pricing. We have any .mil guys passing through our classes on the Govt dime, or some even on their own.

Uh that's why I asked. There isn't a link in the OP.

Link Posted: 5/6/2009 2:07:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Whoops, my bad. Link added for your convenience, thanks for the heads up.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:54:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Please feel free to contact me with any questions regarding these classes, hope to see you on the range!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top