Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/17/2003 2:15:11 PM EDT
Any word on when they'll be back in the firearms business?
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 3:32:25 PM EDT
[#1]
B&J as you knew them will not likely ever be back in business... at least not the partnership.  Each of the former partners has stated they plan to open their own shops in the near future.  I have no idea as to the status of ATF's investigation into the various allegations.  Sorry I can't provide more info, but I am guessing the whole story is only privy to Brian, Jim, their attornies and ATF.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 8:25:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Wow.  Went up there in february or early march and was told "any day now"
Now who knows.  
It was a nice shop and brian was pretty funny
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 8:27:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I know what you mean Tom, they have gotten the run around for 6 months now...  I lost my second home.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 11:11:13 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I lost my second home.

Same thing happened to my family when Edelman's got shut down.  My father, bro and I went there every Sat afternoon to check out the toys.  Then I got a job there and I got to play with all the guns 4 days a week!

Then the bastard owner shut the store down and sold the whole thing off, while we were beating the other gun store which was but 300 yards away!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top