Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/24/2017 4:44:23 PM
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 9/2/2004 5:48:31 PM EST
I came home from running erands and the wife asked me if we coudl eat out to night... either Outback or Hooters. I felt like some 3 Mile Island... so off we went.

and holy jeez. They actually hired a good looking waitress. Anastasia. She was our waitress. There were other ok's there but this girl was freakin smokin!! She hung out at our table for a little bit and asked my wife if she could hold our son. She held him and I was praying he would yank her shirt down and let a tit pop out... he is usually pretty reliable for grabbing a handful, but he let his pop down this time around.

My wife said I should put on our website that our 11 month old got picked up by a Hooters girl. Get it? picked up?

Anyway.... next Hooters dinner at Baltimore I'll have to call ahead and see if she's working and get another dose of hotness.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:33:01 PM EST
Sounds like you have a great wife. Dare you introduce her to your fellow arfcommers?

By the way, it is good to see you posting again. Where were you? I know you went on vacation, but it seems like you've been gone longer than a week or two.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 8:02:22 PM EST
Hey Path.

By chance have you seen the South Park episode where the spoof Hooters?

Link Posted: 9/2/2004 10:50:47 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 3:42:15 PM EST
I've been around, just haven't seen any overly interesting conversations that I want in on lately. I guess I'm in a rut...

My wife has no problem because she knows at the end of the night she gets to take me home. Her eyes move around too.

There are lines that still shouldn't be crossed... I don't think any woman is completely jealous proof.

I don't remember seeing that South Park episode. How about the Man Show's "Beavers" skit.... that was awesome.
Top Top