Site Notices
Posted: 6/7/2018 1:44:06 PM EDT
We are officially a chapter now!

4 events coming soon

06/14 Pint Night at Alpha Brewing in ST. Louis

06/22-06/25 Bennett Springs Clean up project

07/14 Trap shoot KCTA Smithville MO

07/21 Sporting Clays Shoot ST. Louis Trap and Skeet

For more info please contact me, check out our chapter site, or find us on the various social media outlets!
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 4:56:40 PM EDT
Do you have to be a member to go to Pint Night?
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 9:23:56 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By showmeballer:
Do you have to be a member to go to Pint Night?
View Quote
You do not have to be a member to attend the pint night (or any event for that matter).
Link Posted: 6/30/2018 1:17:03 AM EDT
Got some awesome news today. Anyone who comes to either if the shoots in KC or STL. Gets a fee subscription to OnX Maps! Not the trial version, a 1 year, "premium" subscription.
Link Posted: 9/4/2018 6:48:39 PM EDT
Small update. We're in a slight lull at the moment. Hunting seasons are in full swing. Opening days are popping up all over the place. We are now running several opening day photo contests on our social medias. Dove, Teal, Archery youth seasons etc. Picture with the most likes gets an OnX Maps membership and a free t shirt.

Facebook

Instagram
Link Posted: 9/4/2018 9:55:37 PM EDT
Originally Posted By bigbryce31186:
Small update. We're in a slight lull at the moment. Hunting seasons are in full swing. Opening days are popping up all over the place. We are now running several opening day photo contests on our social medias. Dove, Teal, Archery youth seasons etc. Picture with the most likes gets an OnX Maps membership and a free t shirt.

Facebook

Instagram
View Quote
Does it have to be an opening day pic?
Link Posted: 9/5/2018 12:41:25 AM EDT
Originally Posted By JAD762:

Does it have to be an opening day pic?
View Quote
Nope. We will be doing multiple contests, each for about a week or so, until a new season starts. Dove will end here on the 7th, as Teal season opens on the 8th (IIRC) Teal will stop on the 14th then archery will start the 15th and so on.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 12:05:46 AM EDT
Cool, I would be interested in checking out a future meeting or event. Sounds like a fun time.
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 2:24:24 AM EDT
Originally Posted By rockasons:
Cool, I would be interested in checking out a future meeting or event. Sounds like a fun time.
View Quote
We're planning a pint night in KC at the end of October, beginning of November. Hopefully I'll remember to update the thread this time
Top Top