Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/15/2004 12:13:19 PM EDT
I just got back from the Buffalo Range ( one mile away from home)heyHere is the EPA phone number they have on there sign for everyone to call and complain to let them open back up. 1-312-814-5396. I can't imagine the income this poor woman has lost because of this. Hopefully our calls will help!
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 12:28:24 PM EDT
[#1]
What's the new building for ?????

CKMorley
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 12:30:47 PM EDT
[#2]
The new building is a dirt bike riders accessories store in conjunction with the ride park down the road.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 12:35:21 PM EDT
[#3]
By the way if anyone is heading out there to shoot and you are loading your own ammo I sell once fired pistol and rifle brass if you want to save on the shipping. Drop me an e-mail and I can run it to the range.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 3:44:17 PM EDT
[#4]
btt
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:23:37 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Here is the EPA phone number they have on there sign for everyone to call and complain to let them open back up. 1-312-814-5396.

That phone number goes to IL-AG Madigan's office.

BR could really help them themselves if the got their damn facts straight.
First it was "The EPA", so we all called EPA and learned it was the Illinois State EPA, not the Feds, who were ruining our fun.

I'll call again but I doubt Little Lisa is gonnaz relent on BR a day after declaring war on us.

Maybe if we all called and pretended to be deer hunters who needed to sight in our slug guns........  ????

CKMorley
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 12:48:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Never been to BR... nice range? How long is it? Why's the I-EPA keeping it closed? Lead in the water or something?
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:39:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Behind the berms of the range was used as a dump at one time that they wanted to clean up. The EPA shut them down due to safety concerns for the workers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top