Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 3/11/2006 3:27:33 PM EDT
Picked up another RRA complete lower today.

Anybody know of any good deals on complete uppers? I'll probably sale my SIG to get an upper. What a crippling disease this is.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 3:46:12 PM EDT
Contact Jason at JTAC Supply....spend a few $$$$ and get a kick ass AR.....
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 5:16:49 PM EDT
I got my last stripped upper from him. I had never put together one on my own and thought I should get the experience.

I've been snooping around his site again. I decided what I would want then some ***** named 1shott went and got the same thing.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 5:20:08 PM EDT

Originally Posted By DrBaker:
I got my last stripped upper from him. I had never put together one on my own and thought I should get the experience.

I've been snooping around his site again. I decided what I would want then some ***** named 1shott went and got the same thing.

You can say it, asshole, done worry, you will not offend me.

Jason does excellant work, I want to get another but I am spending that money on a storm shelter/afrcom revolution HQ.....
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 5:48:05 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 1shott:
but I am spending that money on a storm shelter/afrcom revolution HQ.....

thats bunker 1shott, not "storm shelter".
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 5:48:23 PM EDT
I was considering doing almost the exact same thing you had, with the exception of the FH.

Another thought was a 20 fluted barrel w/12in DD, troy flip sights, bipod, and some type optic. The only thing stopping me is an empty wallet.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 6:20:29 PM EDT

Originally Posted By DrBaker:
I was considering doing almost the exact same thing you had, with the exception of the FH.

Another thought was a 20 fluted barrel w/12in DD, troy flip sights, bipod, and some type optic. The only thing stopping me is an empty wallet.

If I let an empty wallet stop me, I would never have anything.
Top Top