Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/12/2007 10:08:49 AM EDT
hey.  just wondering what's up with the LTR and Nikon glass...  i left a slightly "confused" message on your VM the other day.  i'm just used to saying "hi, i'm nic with xyz."  

anyhow- deer season is rapidly approaching and i'm feeling that itch to kill again...  so i need to right tools for the job!
-n
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 10:29:34 AM EDT
[#1]
The LTR is a good choice-what did you decide to do with the LaRue mount?
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 10:51:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 11:50:42 AM EDT
[#3]
ha. mine is the same. you'll laugh- it's my standard sales call voice mail till i remember who i was calling... then i've got this type stutter...  

as for the mount- i'm following the wisdom of the hive mind and picking up regular rings.  i'm assuming i should do the base thing as well.

suggestions?
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 12:17:30 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Sorry, I didn't get the message yet.  My voice mail is backed up to hell and back.

Mark

This is because you are SOOOOO popular!

Can I have your autograph?
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 12:50:44 PM EDT
[#5]
oh, and no worries on the glass this weekend.  i'll drive to your neck of the woods if need be.  i dont' have a rifle to put it on so it's not like it'll do me any good.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top