Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Posted: 8/4/2004 10:32:31 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/5/2004 6:18:01 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I have a topographical DeLorme map of WY.

So I am looking at the thing and studying it (I study maps in my spare time) and planning out some areas to go to in WY this month. I see orange and sometimes purple checker marks all over your state. I look in the legend and it says they are state public lands (purple) and public lands (orange)

WTH is this?

I'm not 100% sure about Wyo but in Utah these are school trust lands....Little sections of land dispersed throughout the state with no ryhme or reason..a great deal are land locked with no access.
Link Posted: 8/6/2004 4:38:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/6/2004 5:56:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Those are state sactioned sheep f@cking areas. The purple Checker marks allow goats too. Keep in mind, these areas are for state residents only, if you live in another state you can not f@ck Wyoming's sheep.

Link Posted: 8/6/2004 6:15:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Those remarks are uncalled for. Wyo. is a Great State. I've been to Utah and You couldn't pay me enough to live there.
Link Posted: 8/7/2004 5:35:24 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Those are state sactioned sheep f@cking areas. The purple Checker marks allow goats too. Keep in mind, these areas are for state residents only, if you live in another state you can not f@ck Wyoming's sheep.

Wyoming can't be all bad...hell, thier state motto is the three S's:
SHOOT
SHOVEL
SHUDDUP

'Course, theres always that other motto...
Link Posted: 8/13/2004 8:05:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/13/2004 9:11:11 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Laugh all you guys want!  I can walk out on my porch and shoot close to 1000 yards.  I can also open carry around town without people even giving a second glance.  I can also let me kid go outside without worrying about them.  Did I mention that we're not a major terrorist target?  

Easy there Schap....I'm laughin' with ya, not at ya.

Bye the way...what part of Wyo?
Link Posted: 8/13/2004 9:12:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/14/2004 5:43:59 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Laugh all you guys want!  I can walk out on my porch and shoot close to 1000 yards.  I can also open carry around town without people even giving a second glance.  I can also let me kid go outside without worrying about them.  Did I mention that we're not a major terrorist target?  

I was just making a funny, I'm seriously jeoulous. My goal is to have a bit of property where I can have nothing but privacy.

I envy you.

Link Posted: 8/17/2004 9:27:14 PM EDT
[#10]
I moved outside of casper, wyoming back in '96, and wouldn't trade it in the world,,,,, good ridden's to jersey,,,lol
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 9:30:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 4:15:57 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I moved outside of casper, wyoming back in '96, and wouldn't trade it in the world,,,,, good ridden's to jersey,,,lol

No kidding I didnt know you were from Jersey. Im M4A3 from AWRM.org by the way.
Still looking foward to meeting you later on . I move this Friday!! Woohoo!

right on, email me when you get settled in bro!!
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:45:39 AM EDT
[#13]
I'm in Lander :)

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 10:53:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 8:01:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Email returned M4!!

ps,,,, JLM if you would like to attend the ftx in rawlins in a few weeks, give me a shout on email!!
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top