Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2010 9:51:20 AM EDT
Nice looking vehicle.  I almost left you a note on your windshield but, I figured it would be unreadable due to the rain.  Were you in the Office depot or Petsmart?
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 8:58:23 PM EDT
[#1]
This is the second or third time I've posted a bfl sighting with no response.  Why do people put them on their vehicles if they aren't going to claim it was their vehicle?
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 9:17:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Had my first sighting today but no response from the guy as of yet. I'm on the look out and I don't even have a BFL........ Yet
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:08:38 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't know, maybe it's a "secret squirrel" thing.
99% of the time if I ask about my BFL sticker folks don't know what it is. NRA and "don't tread on me", sure everyone knows so I don't have those as they advertise "gun owner" or "gun in car, please steal it". The BFL flys under the radar.

folks are just odd about some things.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:17:43 AM EDT
[#4]
I drive around DFW a lot although you won't see a sticker like that if you see a triangle Izzy stamp sticker on the back window of a blue 05 Honda it's me I need to add another sticker.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:35:52 AM EDT
[#5]
It makes no sense to me.  I guess it could be a secret squirrel thing.  I'll probably see the vehicle again at the zombie FTX in October.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 12:17:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 1:41:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Had my first sighting today but no response from the guy as of yet. I'm on the look out and I don't even have a BFL........ Yet

Where was your sighting at?

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=8&t=424384
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 2:42:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 2:14:25 PM EDT
[#9]
You might give a bit more info in your posts. I have a silver dodge, but what kind of dodge? Other stickers? NW Houston is a large area. Where at in NW Houston?

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 3:03:45 PM EDT
[#10]
I didn't want to give the model of the vehicle in case the owner wanted to keep that info private.  It was in Tomball.  The vehicle was parked in the petsmart / office depot parking lot.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top