Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/13/2003 7:27:54 PM EDT
Is this the right address  or is this the old one before they moved the first time?

Vanessa Mosher
1702 Central Ave.
2nd Floor
Albany, NY 12205
FFL Transfer Fee: $25.00
518-862-9831

www.auctionarms.com/Help/FFLMemberDisplay.cfm?UserNum=3994164106

I found it on Auction arms when looking for an ffl and didnt see the address posted in the weekend gathering threads
Link Posted: 11/13/2003 7:52:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Um yeah according to this link

http://www.thedisplaydept.com/b&j.html

What does B&J stand for and why do they have a cross over the J?!  
Link Posted: 11/13/2003 8:00:05 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Um yeah according to this link

http://www.thedisplaydept.com/b&j.html

What does B&J stand for and why do they have a cross over the J?!  

Brian and Jackass were partners.  Jackass pulled some shady shit and the partners parted ways.  Since B&J's has name recognition, Brian kept the name for the new business and fortunately he has a good sense of humor about it.  I guess that's the UBER short version of it atleast.
Link Posted: 11/13/2003 8:13:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the background.  Hate to hear baout business deals gone bad but then again- what do you expect from a guy named Jackass?!

:-)
Link Posted: 11/14/2003 2:23:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/14/2003 3:35:42 AM EDT
[#5]
the address is current ...
Link Posted: 11/14/2003 7:35:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Yes, 1702 Central Avenue. It's on the second floor over Subway and Enterprise car rental. South side of Central Avenue (Route 5) about a mile west of the Northway (I-87). Nearby cross streets are Lanci Lane and Red Fox Drive.

Jackass (aka Jim Frampton) also has a new store at 1800 Western Avenue. I visited there a couple of times before Brian opened the new B&J Guns, but I doubt I'll visit again unless I really really need something and Brian doesn't have it. Even then, I'll go to Accurate Arms first.

www.thedisplaydept.com/j&j.html
Link Posted: 11/14/2003 1:26:12 PM EDT
[#7]
No need to go elsewhere Bill.. we will find it if you need it...  1702 Central is the address.  Hoplite, I think your transfer came in.
Link Posted: 11/14/2003 1:44:26 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
No need to go elsewhere Bill.. we will find it if you need it...  1702 Central is the address.  Hoplite, I think your transfer came in.

Good to hear.  The guy i bought it from deployed and cant get in touch with him
Link Posted: 11/14/2003 1:57:17 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
No need to go elsewhere Bill.. we will find it if you need it...  1702 Central is the address

Hehe. I learned that in B&J's last incarnation.

There is a tiny gun shop in Hoag's Corners that I frequent on Tuesday nights, mostly for socializing and reloading supplies, but B&J is otherwise at the top of my list.

Now if I can just convince Brian to get some Aguila mini-shells. I've mentioned them multiple times, even gave him the address of the importer, but all he's ever stocked is their .22 rimfire ammo.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top