Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/24/2006 4:43:12 PM EDT
Hey guys I have a Bro in Law who is a accomplished hunter who is coming in over the Easter week and would like to go out for a day to hunt Coyote, and do a little shooting.  Vin is 38 years old and has his own plumbing business in NYC, he was an Allstate football player in HS and did one year at U of Nebraska.  I am confident that there is some dollars in it as well as the good time for all.  Any help possible would be appreciated, including leads to an outfitter in the Las Vegas area?
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 7:19:30 PM EDT
[#1]
If you guys will be in the Vegas area I can help you out.  I try to go every weekend if possible.  The calling has been tough lately due to mating season but that is about over.

Link Posted: 3/25/2006 4:34:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Don't make the mistake and bring a 10 pound rifle without a sling. Isn't that right ANIMUS?
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:17:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah that BAR-10 is a beast.  Felt like I was humping an M60 again.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:47:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Animus,   Thank you for your kind reply.  I will now try and get BIL, Vinny to get his Shi_ together.  
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 6:58:07 PM EDT
[#5]
BTT  

Animus

trying to get local contact info. email at [email protected]    

thanks  
Dave.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top