Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/30/2015 3:33:48 PM EDT
Yesterday (6/29) around 2:30 PM. White BFL on a black early 2000's Chevy Silverado. Female driver on Highway 9 just north of a Frontier Village, Lake Stevens.

Screen name? LOL. My first sighting.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 6:11:45 PM EDT
[#1]
That was probably my wife driving my truck. Did it have the BFL upper left corner and a white sticker of a suppressed AR with an ACOG in the upper right?
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 7:49:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That was probably my wife driving my truck. Did it have the BFL upper left corner and a white sticker of a suppressed AR with an ACOG in the upper right?
View Quote

Yep, that's the truck!
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 1:17:37 PM EDT
[#3]
The other day I spotted a silver chevy pickup in frontier village with a BFL and a "piss off" sticker.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:07:42 PM EDT
[#4]
As far as I know I'm the only one I've seen with sticker that says piss off. Back window centered below the brake light, and my nra life member sticker lower left. Trucks black though. Don't know where frontier village is, just moved to granite falls two months ago.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 1:37:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
As far as I know I'm the only one I've seen with sticker that says piss off. Back window centered below the brake light, and my nra life member sticker lower left. Trucks black though. Don't know where frontier village is, just moved to granite falls two months ago.
View Quote

Must have been you. I forgot the color aand  was guessing. Granite huh? Youre out by me. Frontier is the area of safeway, haggen, team fitness, razzles, etc
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 2:08:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Pretty close to where I live.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 5:24:27 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm up the mountain loop so not exactly in granite.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top