Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 10/25/2013 1:14:41 PM EST
Just after 17:00 Friday on a white 2-door BMW rag top. Big BFL in the center of the rear window.

E-95
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:07:05 AM EST
That was my BIL. I sold him that car a few months ago, he is not a member but a shooter. He obviously hasn't removed it
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 7:13:02 AM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By acegunner:
That was my BIL. I sold him that car a few months ago, he is not a member but a shooter. He obviously hasn't removed it
View Quote

You charged him extra for the customization, right?
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 7:16:50 AM EST
View Quote

Ah, gotcha. I passed him and switched lanes in front thinking he'd notice my BFL on the back of the Jeep. I figured he was too busy talking on the phone. LOL

E-95
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 10:49:21 AM EST
Originally Posted By E-95:

Ah, gotcha. I passed him and switched lanes in front thinking he'd notice my BFL on the back of the Jeep. I figured he was too busy talking on the phone. LOL

E-95
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By E-95:

E-95

You missed a good opportunity to say "I'm from ARFCOM....you drive like shit".
Top Top