Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 12/2/2013 11:17:22 AM EST
Today, around 4pm. I-75 Austin pike and Wood road, Gold Taurus.
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 2:57:31 PM EST
[Last Edit: 12/4/2013 2:56:39 AM EST by rod727]
I go thru there all the time but wasn't me......
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 5:18:09 PM EST
If the BFL was on the rear window right above the light that was me I live about 3 miles from there. Jeff
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 5:53:56 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By jah141:
If the BFL was on the rear window right above the light that was me I live about 3 miles from there. Jeff
View Quote
Ding! I live in that area too, about a mile or so down Crains Run. I was on the way home from work and I saw your sticker.
I was driving a white Chevy dually with a utility bed.
Link Posted: 12/3/2013 5:02:02 PM EST
Where do you shoot at?
Link Posted: 12/6/2013 2:09:36 PM EST
Originally Posted By jah141:
Where do you shoot at?
View Quote
Spring Valley, but haven't been for a while.
Link Posted: 12/7/2013 8:58:39 AM EST
I normally use Middletown sportsman's club haven't been there for a while earthier. Its hard for me to go to spring valley some time a little wild.
Link Posted: 12/7/2013 7:03:42 PM EST
Maybe a Spring Valley Arfcom-members meet-up time to shoot? I got access to an AR to try to help figure out what I want to buy (yay family with surprises in their gun safes) but no one to show me the ropes...and no one to watch my back at that place if I want to set up targets. Heard too many stories to hit that place solo...
Link Posted: 12/8/2013 4:32:29 AM EST
Originally Posted By missme:
Maybe a Spring Valley Arfcom-members meet-up time to shoot? I got access to an AR to try to help figure out what I want to buy (yay family with surprises in their gun safes) but no one to show me the ropes...and no one to watch my back at that place if I want to set up targets. Heard too many stories to hit that place solo...
View Quote

I would be in....I go to Middletown Sportsmans club more frequently but I would meet up at SV
Link Posted: 12/8/2013 6:04:28 AM EST
Originally Posted By rod727:

I would be in....I go to Middletown Sportsmans club more frequently but I would meet up at SV
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

I'd drag my ass up that way, have a new 22 I'd like to really tighten up my groups on. Might be worth making a new thread to lets other locals know.
Link Posted: 12/8/2013 7:35:37 AM EST
Originally Posted By notwen:

I'd drag my ass up that way, have a new 22 I'd like to really tighten up my groups on. Might be worth making a new thread to lets other locals know.
View All Quotes

Sounds like a good idea.
Link Posted: 12/8/2013 11:25:21 AM EST
Sure why not it would be fun to meet others in the local area. I can bring a few of my toys out also. Jeff
Link Posted: 12/8/2013 2:39:13 PM EST
...and no one to watch my back at that place if I want to set up targets. Heard too many stories to hit that place solo...
View Quote
It really isnt that bad. Ive been shooting there since i was a kid and i havent seen anything serious worth mentioning (not that it doesnt happen im sure, shit happens everywhere).

anyway, depending on the day, im in
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 8:26:36 AM EST
I didn't know there was a range out there in SV, that's not far at all from me. I'd be in for a meet up if I'm not working that particular day. Where can i buy a pass at for the range?
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 8:48:30 AM EST
Originally Posted By BiggEZ:
I didn't know there was a range out there in SV, that's not far at all from me. I'd be in for a meet up if I'm not working that particular day. Where can i buy a pass at for the range?
View Quote

Any place that sells hunting or fishing licenses should work. I've got mine at Walmart before.
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 9:45:38 AM EST
Yep, roughly $5/day and yearly passes run $24 starting in either February or March I think. We always end up having to run by the Wal-Mart outside of Lebanon to pick my wife one up on the way up 42.
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 7:53:07 PM EST
they also sell passes at the BP gas station on the way to SV (depending on your direction)
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 2:50:44 AM EST
Originally Posted By Riddle:
they also sell passes at the BP gas station on the way to SV (depending on your direction)
View Quote

The lone gas station at the Waynesville/Caesar's Creek light? 42 was also under heavy construction as of a month ago, totally repaving the NB lanes and have shifted all traffic(NB & SB) all on to the old SB only lanes.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 3:08:39 AM EST
[Last Edit: 12/11/2013 3:11:40 AM EST by AirRaceFan]
They also sell them at the range, so long as their computer is working.

Just watch out for the rabid racoons.

ETA:B&B Carryout on 73 sells passes.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 8:06:22 AM EST
Thanks for the help guys. I'll have to pick one up this weekend and go check the place out.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 5:09:33 PM EST

The lone gas station at the Waynesville/Caesar's Creek light? 42 was also under heavy construction as of a month ago, totally repaving the NB lanes and have shifted all traffic(NB & SB) all on to the old SB only lanes.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Riddle:

yep, thats the one. im happy theyre repaving, one thing i hate about driving there (aside from the distance) were the potholes every 15 feet
anyway, someone should start a new thread about a possible get together (i dont want to be in charge of it so im not going to do it)
Page Hometown » Ohio
Top Top