Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2006 8:25:20 AM EDT
Just checking on who is going to make it out here for the game night. So I can figure how much room to set up for everyone. If you are oming let me know if you are bringing any food, snacks, or drinks.

I will have tables, chairs, some drinks, and snacks.
One other is bringing Wings from Wing stop
Av. is bringing everything to make this happen....thanks AV.

See you all Sat. Night.

Batch114
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 8:43:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Sorry Batch won't be able to make this one. I have the DE class during the day in Reedsburg and after that I am sure I will just be happy being warm in my own house. Plus all of the driving, I would not make it till late.  Maybe next time.  Thanks for the invite.

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 10:42:55 AM EDT
[#2]
No problem. Have a good one.

Batch114
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:45:05 AM EDT
[#3]
The way it looks now still no other confirmations, so looks like the same old 5 that always show up + or - Larry

Batch114
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 1:43:31 PM EDT
[#4]
I know I expressed intrest but I haven't gotten that computer upgrade.  Have fun guys.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 2:07:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Batch how often do you do this?
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:29:23 PM EDT
[#6]
I might come, but I am having problems with this scar from the car crash that forced my early retirement.....  Bwuu  HA HA HA HA
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 5:47:22 AM EDT
[#7]
We do it every other month or so, it rotates to different houses from our normal group of people who do it. Let me know if you want to make it out this time or next.

Batch114
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 5:48:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Cosmos,

Your damn funny......had to hear it first hand though.....BWAAAA

Batch114
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 6:44:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Sorry Batch, I've got it but I'm still too hooked on GuildWars to dedicate the time to BF2. I was really hoping there would be a resurgence in the Tribes community but I think I was just fooling myself. GL and let me know if you need a cables, switches, etc.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 7:02:24 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Av. is bringing everything to make this happen....thanks AV.

You've just outed me as a "nerd".

Av.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 7:45:58 AM EDT
[#11]
oops....sorry. . I ment that you were borrowing everything from a friend to make this happen.

Batch114
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 11:43:54 AM EDT
[#12]
I gotta return to the land of the free (and CCW) in Indiana tommorow, looks like I'll miss out. . .
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 12:00:23 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
We do it every other month or so, it rotates to different houses from our normal group of people who do it. Let me know if you want to make it out this time or next.

Batch114

We could do one at my place in the future?
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 12:21:40 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I might come, but I am having problems with this scar from the car crash that forced my early retirement.....  Bwuu  HA HA HA HA

Still need directions to BC's?  Looks like you'll be there late (and I won't be there at all).
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 4:50:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Batch i need you  E Mail add. so e mail me .at smgsoc@ yahoo.com . so i can keep you informed of all NFA  info  
Thanks
Kaboom
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top