Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/15/2005 1:33:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/15/2005 6:19:11 PM EDT by Paul]
HOT OFF THE TRUCK

BERETTA CX4 STORM CARBINEBeretta's Cx4 Storm redefines the pistol-caliber carbine, with racy andradical lines from the masters of industrial design at Giugiaro. Formfollows function in a symphony of smooth, sweeping curves made possibleby the use of modern high-strength techno polymers. Beretta's use ofcutting-edge materials also keeps weight down to just 5 3/4 lbs., makingthe Cx4 a pleasure to carry, whether in the field or on duty. Fivedifferent models accept full-size Beretta magazines from the 92/96 andCougar series pistols in 9mm, .40 S&W and .45 Auto, including large-capacity restricted and pre-ban styles. The cold hammer-forged 16.6-inchbarrel is chrome-lined for long life and corrosion resistance with anyammo.SPECIFICATIONS:CALIBER: 9MM, 40 S&W, 45ACPACTION: SEMI-AUTOMATIC BLOW-BACKMAGAZINE CAPACITY: *see below*FRAME: TechnopolymerFINISH: BlackSAFETY: Ambidextrious cross-barGRIPS: RubberTRIGGER: Single actionBARREL LENGTH: 16.6"SIGHTS: Adjustable front and rearSIGHT RADIUS: 12.9LENGTH: 29.7"WEIGHT: 5 3/4 LBS
Bereta cx4

[Fixed the spelling of legal - sorry - Paul]
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 3:48:22 PM EDT
Nope!

But they have one at the local store just to rub in my face, with a LEO ONLY sticker on it.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 3:53:05 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:27:59 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Paul:

I hope that they shoot better than they look.

+1

They look like some storm trooper, sci-fi, lazer gun.

I've never been fond of the bullpup design.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:40:26 PM EDT
Apparently they are illegal to buy BUT... that's what they told me in American Shooting Center and you guys know most of the gunshops don't know sh#@!

Just remember to call/look it up in the CA DOJ, right from the horses mouth!!
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:32:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/15/2005 5:35:14 PM EDT by SC_00_05]

Originally Posted By Nosmik:
Apparently they are illegal to buy BUT... that's what they told me in American Shooting Center and you guys know most of the gunshops don't know sh#@!

Just remember to call/look it up in the CA DOJ, right from the horses mouth!!

Detachable mag, thumbhole grip. It sucks, but that is all we need to know.

I think it actually looks kind of nice or at least different. BTW, it's not a bullpup design, the mag is in the grip.
Top Top