Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2017 6:12:06 PM EDT
Question for group... I'm drawing a complete blank.

I seem to recall that one of the IAHTF guys (or someone associated with this group) ran a bbq-type catering outfit.

I'm working on a potential IFC event where I'd like to include food and would really like to use a pro-2A vendor.

Anyone have any leads they'd like to share? Feel free to PM me if you'd prefer. Thanks gang.
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 8:30:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Question for group... I'm drawing a complete blank.

I seem to recall that one of the IAHTF guys (or someone associated with this group) ran a bbq-type catering outfit.

I'm working on a potential IFC event where I'd like to include food and would really like to use a pro-2A vendor.

Anyone have any leads they'd like to share? Feel free to PM me if you'd prefer. Thanks gang.
View Quote

I may be completely wrong but I think it was maybe bionic sniper that did the cooking at the 3 gun that septic had but that was some time ago and I can never remember shit
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 5:04:34 PM EDT
[#2]
I did the meat for one of Septic's gatherings once upon a time, as did Bionic Sniper. It has never been my business; Septic is just a friend who I enjoy being able to help out when possible.  My folks used to cater down in Hot Springs, AR, and I had the opportunity that summer to help him out.
Link Posted: 1/27/2017 7:47:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Trying to get ahold of a guy my dad and I used to hunt geese with-no idea how much he'd charge(or even if he still does it), but last I knew he had a whole-hog rotisserie built on a trailer.

ETA-just heard back from my dad-the guy's not a good option...hard to get ahold of and unreliable.
Link Posted: 1/27/2017 10:54:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the input guys. Found a potential arrangement, I think.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top