Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2005 8:17:06 PM EDT
A friend of mine is the Director of HR for the BPS soon to be opening near Tulsa.

She is looking for someone to be in charge of the Gun Counter.

If you are interested and know your guns... serious callers need to call Kristen at 918 625 1835.

Be safe,
Leonard
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 9:19:34 PM EDT
[#1]
My son works at BassPro in OKC in the hunting department. He is a "team leader" and works behind the counter and all over the hunting department. I'll pass it on to him!
Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 4:07:07 PM EDT
[#2]
What does it Pay? I could always use another part time.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 3:42:25 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
What does it Pay? I could always use another part time.

Yeah, me too.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 7:30:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Don't know anything about the details.  Give her a call to get the particulars.  

I did not ask.  

Leonard
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 7:07:52 AM EDT
[#5]
My Father In-law was just let go from his job of 30 years.  He knows more about guns than anyone I know.  I just passed this info on to him.  Thanks for the heads up.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 9:11:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Too bad they dont sell real gunshotgunThe are not "Pro 2nd Amend" in my eyes.
I shop else where.
Walte....the old grouch
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 5:37:50 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Too bad they dont sell real guns
But if your looking for a bolt action or shotgun they almost got you covered.
The are not "Pro 2nd Amend" in my eyes.
I shop else where.
Walte....the old grouch

I called, laughed at thier pay, and won't be calling back. I forgot just how little retail pays. I can work off-duty type security gigs for $12-15 per hour and not do anything but watch the grass grow. No way I'm working at Bass Pro for $9 an hour.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top