Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/27/2017 2:10:47 PM EDT
Hey folks,

I recently moved to TN and have been looking for a decent outdoor range near Cleveland/Chattanooga. I just came across B and B Rifle/Pistol range in Dayton and it certainly looks promising for someone like me looking for a relaxed outdoor range. Anyone here ever venture out that way?

http://b-and-b-rifle-pistol-ranges.business.site/

quite a few more pictures on google maps: link
Link Posted: 12/27/2017 11:00:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Never heard of that place.

Doesn't look too bad, might be worth checking out if you are near there and don't have anywhere else to shoot.

I would recommend the Chattanooga Rifle Range or the Cleveland Hunting Rifle and Pistol range but I believe they both have long waiting lists.

If you are planning on staying here a while I would get on the list at the Chattanooga range and try some other places while you are waiting.

If you go there, please take some pics and write a review for us.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 12:24:17 PM EDT
[#2]
There is also the Dead Zero shooting range going in near Dunlap, the pistol/short range rifle bays are complete, they're still building the 1000 yard range with electronic targets, and have already hosted some trap shooting events.  I'm strongly considering buying a membership there even though I live in Georgia.
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 3:54:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Roger that, will do!
Link Posted: 1/14/2018 2:08:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
So I spent the afternoon on Friday at B and B and its exactly what I've been looking for: a solid outdoor range without stupid, non-safety related rules that (i) allows steel targets and (ii) has longer distance capability (over 100 yards). I enjoyed my time there so much (even though the weather friday was just gross), that I just had to put together a review so I'll just link to that here and the owner, Don, posts videos and photos on the google maps page for B and B. I highly suggest paying Don a visit to say the least but please, for the love of God, act like an adult and don't bring friends who won't. Ranges like these are hard to find these days so let's not mess it up!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top