Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 2/19/2016 3:33:20 PM EST
Who's the cheapest and easy to deal with? We have elephant right now and they just doubled our premium without any tickets/accidents/changes... Needless to say we will be taking our business elsewhere. Any gun friendly local groups?
Link Posted: 2/19/2016 3:50:57 PM EST
This is who I have been using, and it has been going very well.
http://thebigoskiagency.com/

Link Posted: 2/19/2016 9:17:51 PM EST
If you have military/gov background or family, many go with USAA. We've had GEICO and no complaints.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 6:20:51 AM EST
We have Geico for ours. USAA was almost $500 more every 6 months with identical coverage.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 10:33:44 AM EST
Avoid Allstate. Going through a hell of a time with them right now with a not at fault comprehensive claim.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 5:03:19 PM EST
NoVA address runs up the rates.
As a guess they are worried you might drive across the river.

Culpeper address cut my rates in half.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 5:28:58 PM EST
Jake from State Farm
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 7:14:41 PM EST
AMICA. they took us when I had multiple speeding tickets years ago.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 2:33:46 AM EST
I have progressive for my auto insurance and they have been good for me. before progressive I had state farm but progressive was cheaper and offer more coverage for me as well. plus by getting a 6 month policy and paying in full you get over $100 off of that too I just renewed my policy at the beginning of this month.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 4:44:22 AM EST
[Last Edit: 2/25/2016 5:09:49 AM EST by conductor]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BULLYBOY13:
I have progressive for my auto insurance and they have been good for me. before progressive I had state farm but progressive was cheaper and offer more coverage for me as well. plus by getting a 6 month policy and paying in full you get over $100 off of that too I just renewed my policy at the beginning of this month.
View Quote

Just remember that the guy who runs Progressive is a big-time liberal (that's why it's called "Progressive"). He donates thousands of dollars every year to all sorts of gun-hating groups.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 4:20:11 PM EST
Originally Posted By conductor:

Just remember that the guy who runs Progressive is a big-time liberal (that's why it's called "Progressive"). He donates thousands of dollars every year to all sorts of gun-hating groups.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By conductor:
Originally Posted By BULLYBOY13:

We ended up with esurance. It was the cheapest and they seemed to have decent reviews.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 5:35:33 PM EST
I looked into esurance before and yes they were cheaper but I saw that they had a lot of complaints and when I talked to them about getting a insurance policy with them the rep sounded real shady with me. and i did not want to take a chance on them just in case I needed them kinda get what you pay for. but I hope that they take care of you if you did need them. Erie insurance is the worst 1 time I called them and to get a quote and they wanted my criminal record and if I was a convicted felon. I told them all the 20+ years in getting car insurance I was never asked or required to give them a criminal background check.
Top Top