Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/19/2016 4:33:20 PM EDT
Who's the cheapest and easy to deal with? We have elephant right now and they just doubled our premium without any tickets/accidents/changes... Needless to say we will be taking our business elsewhere. Any gun friendly local groups?
Link Posted: 2/19/2016 4:50:57 PM EDT
[#1]
This is who I have been using,  and it has been going very well.
http://thebigoskiagency.com/

Link Posted: 2/19/2016 10:17:51 PM EDT
[#2]
If you have military/gov background or family, many go with USAA.  We've had GEICO and no complaints.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:20:51 AM EDT
[#3]
We have Geico for ours.  USAA was almost $500 more every 6 months with identical coverage.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 11:33:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Avoid Allstate.  Going through a hell of a time with them right now with a not at fault comprehensive claim.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 6:03:19 PM EDT
[#5]
NoVA address runs up the rates.
As a guess they are worried you might drive across the river.

Culpeper address cut my rates in half.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 6:28:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Jake from State Farm
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 8:14:41 PM EDT
[#7]
AMICA. they took us when I had multiple speeding tickets years ago.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 3:33:46 AM EDT
[#8]
I have progressive for my auto insurance and they have been good for me. before progressive I had state farm but progressive was cheaper and offer more coverage for me as well. plus by getting a 6 month policy and paying in full you get over $100 off of that too I just renewed my policy at the beginning of this month.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 5:44:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have progressive for my auto insurance and they have been good for me. before progressive I had state farm but progressive was cheaper and offer more coverage for me as well. plus by getting a 6 month policy and paying in full you get over $100 off of that too I just renewed my policy at the beginning of this month.
View Quote

Just remember that the guy who runs Progressive is a big-time liberal (that's why it's called "Progressive"). He donates thousands of dollars every year to all sorts of gun-hating groups.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 5:20:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Just remember that the guy who runs Progressive is a big-time liberal (that's why it's called "Progressive"). He donates thousands of dollars every year to all sorts of gun-hating groups.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We ended up with esurance. It was the cheapest and they seemed to have decent reviews.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 6:35:33 PM EDT
[#11]
I looked into  esurance before and yes they were cheaper but I saw that they had a lot of complaints and when I talked to them about getting a insurance policy with them the rep sounded real shady with me. and i did not want to take a chance on them just in case I  needed them kinda get what you pay for.  but I hope that they take care of you if you did need them. Erie insurance is the worst 1 time I called them and to get a quote and they wanted my criminal record and if I was a convicted felon. I told them all the 20+ years in getting car insurance I was never asked or required to give them a criminal background check.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top