Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 7/31/2003 7:04:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/1/2003 5:39:18 PM EDT by Mona]
I need to know who is coming. We need a head count of everyone who is going to make it. Please respond in this thread if you are coming or not. would love to have all that can make it come out and play with us!

We will shoot from 10 am till 3pm. Load up and go over to Hooters in the wildwood area. that way ya'll can have a beer with the_beer_slayer and some Wings,and of course to view the Hooter's Girls.

Cause we're gonna let lostwildcat take a break. Bring stuff to munch on,and I'll bring the Jerky. Please let me know if this is okay with ya'll!

Thanks,
Mona

Link Posted: 8/2/2003 6:02:03 PM EDT
Add me to the list

Looks like I will be able to come shoot. But I cant come eat with yall. sorry.

I just need to know how to get there and if any cost to shoot at FOP

Link Posted: 8/3/2003 8:39:52 AM EDT

Originally Posted By notso:
Add me to the list

Looks like I will be able to come shoot. But I cant come eat with yall. sorry.

I just need to know how to get there and if any cost to shoot at FOP

I sent you an IM!
Mona
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 3:16:34 PM EDT
I'll be there, unless y'all move the shoot now that you know I'll be there.
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 10:08:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/4/2003 10:11:35 AM EDT by BeetleBailey]
No! I haven't missed one yet and you can't have one without me - I'm getting married that day! Trogdor is in my wedding party, so he won't be able to make it either. Hmmm..
Why don't we have a "dawn shoot" and start it early so I can come by and release some stress before I have to put on the penguin suit!!?
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 4:26:10 PM EDT
I can make the shoot but don't know if I can go eat afterwards. Although hooters does sound like some fun, lol.
Link Posted: 8/6/2003 2:32:55 PM EDT
Don't mind me. I'm just snooping in your board.

See you guys and gals Saturday.
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 2:32:57 PM EDT

Originally Posted By BookHound:
Don't mind me. I'm just snooping in your underwear drawer.

See you guys and gals Saturday.

Careful we shoot folks for that in this part of the country

mike
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 3:58:55 PM EDT
Yea? Wait until you see what pops out of your cake!
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 5:05:50 AM EDT
I would love to be there but I will be in Nashville at the gun show there. I have to promote the Camden Tennessee shoot coming up in September and my gun show here in September as well. Y'all have fun.

Tony G
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 5:34:02 AM EDT
Tony, would you mind starting another thread regarding the Camden shoot and point me to it? I'd love to hear more about it, but if I hi-jack this thread Mona will beat me. (Not that I don't like a good beating every now and then. )

ARH told me about the shoot last year and I'm really wanting to go. Thanks!

We'll miss ya tomorrow.

Mark
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 11:04:40 AM EDT

Originally Posted By BookHound:
Tony, would you mind starting another thread regarding the Camden shoot and point me to it? I'd love to hear more about it, but if I hi-jack this thread Mona will beat me. (Not that I don't like a good beating every now and then. )

ARH told me about the shoot last year and I'm really wanting to go. Thanks!

We'll miss ya tomorrow.

Mark

Well,I wouldn't beat you. But the guys that have gone like the_beer_slayer and others. Have had lots of fun there!

Mona
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 2:50:37 PM EDT
Camden is WELL worth the trip. Doesn't look like i'm gonna make this one but it should be a hoot.

If you go please give LABE, anthony and Jim with ATA some shit for me. I just won't be complete unless i get to rag on those Tn. hicks a little

mike
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 8:17:56 PM EDT
Guns paked: check.
Ammo stocked: check.
A few "special mix" reloads for the AR: check.
A few beers to the head at 2300: check.

In other words, I'm ready to roll, so we'll seeya at the shoot!!! We may be a little after 10, so dammit, save some space for me! A neighbor who is in the AR market and a buddy of his will be coming out too, so let's show 'em some good Ar'Right FUN!!!

By the way, I may not be there the whole weekend, and I will not be able to cook this time, but I simply WILL NOT MISS A CAMDEN SHOOT!!! And I would recommend that NOBODY who can make it, miss it! Those TN boys put on a hell of a show!!!
Top Top