Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/17/2005 7:43:29 PM EDT
Hey guys it's time to start planing the next shoot. So far we have had great turnouts in April, May June and July.  Lets make the August shoot bigger yet.

August 20th at Princeton is open

Same fee: $20.00 per Gunner, and that means as many guns as you want to bring

What do you all think?

After the July Shoot, Kenny was in the Club house, and from now on according to Kenny, I am the money man for the Events that we have. This way there will be no mix-ups.
There are a few of you that I told I didn't want to hold any money that day unless I was informed by Kenny to do so.  So The ones that I told to hang on to the range fee untill l found out or the next shoot,  you can bring it with then..........Sorry about the mix up
Sorry I just didn't want to step on any toes or over step my bounds.......But now we know
Link Posted: 7/18/2005 1:55:25 AM EDT
[#1]
I think I can make this one work.  It also give me some time to pay off my Bushmaster I am going to be buying

I love to $20 for all guns again, it make things so much cooler!
Link Posted: 7/18/2005 5:59:16 AM EDT
[#2]
With luck, I'll be moved and sorted by then (hopefully long before then)...I'm game

If I can't make it, I'll let y'all know, but the default is "yes".

Link Posted: 7/18/2005 10:01:46 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't want to disappoint,  so I will say I want to go, and will try to go.
Hopefully it isn't as hot as it was during the July one.
Link Posted: 7/18/2005 11:34:19 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I don't want to disappoint,  so I will say I want to go, and will try to go.
Hopefully it isn't as hot as it was during the July one.

Same for me!

I really want to go.
Link Posted: 7/18/2005 11:34:31 AM EDT
[#5]
If I'm not working I will try to be there.
Link Posted: 7/18/2005 1:29:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Count me in!!!!!

I just called to get that day off from work, so I am planning on being able to make it to the shoot.

Plus I just bought a new AR so I will bring that, plus a bunch of "non AR15" guns

How much ammo does everyone usally bring?

Chris
Link Posted: 7/18/2005 1:47:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/18/2005 2:46:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Looks like I have the day off so I should be able to make it up to the range.
Link Posted: 7/18/2005 4:11:45 PM EDT
[#9]
I should be able to make it.
Link Posted: 7/18/2005 5:31:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Doesn't someone usually show up with some FA goodies for everyone to shoot?

If this is the case for this shoot, and I can make it, please let me know what caliber I can bring up to feed your toys.

Regards-

Dave
Link Posted: 7/18/2005 5:46:32 PM EDT
[#11]
looks like i can make this one for once
Link Posted: 7/18/2005 6:54:21 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Doesn't someone usually show up with some FA goodies for everyone to shoot?

If this is the case for this shoot, and I can make it, please let me know what caliber I can bring up to feed your toys.

I am curious too, since 1) my career as a grocery manager doesn't allow me to make those big, expensive purchases, and 2) I'd love to pull the trigger on a FA at least once in my life!

-Rick

Edited to include: I will do my best to try to make it!
Link Posted: 7/18/2005 7:04:23 PM EDT
[#13]
tentative, pending my rulings from my medical judge
Link Posted: 7/18/2005 7:15:19 PM EDT
[#14]
There is a DE Shotgun class in the back area this date, so please keep that in mind and be safe. Also, if the big booms could wait til after the class ends that would be good
Link Posted: 7/19/2005 5:50:36 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
There is a DE Shotgun class in the back area this date, so please keep that in mind and be safe. Also, if the big booms could wait til after the class ends that would be good

I'll be at that class and stopping by the shoot whenever we're free for the day.
Link Posted: 7/20/2005 2:58:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Isn't that the same day as the mwca gun show?

Brick
Link Posted: 7/20/2005 3:16:17 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

i'm thinking about taking this class. anyone know when we would plan to be done so we could join the fun on the full auto range
Link Posted: 7/21/2005 7:03:16 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i'm thinking about taking this class. anyone know when we would plan to be done so we could join the fun on the full auto range

Probably not until 4 or 5.  It's a full day class if I understand correctly.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:56:06 AM EDT
[#19]
I need the map to get to Princeton, if someone could post it again please.
What time is the fun going to start?
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:56:48 AM EDT
[#20]

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 12:12:44 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Hey guys it's time to start planing the next shoot. So far we have had great turnouts in April, May June and July.  Lets make the August shoot bigger yet.

August 20th at Princeton is open

Same fee: $20.00 per Gunner, and that means as many guns as you want to bring

What do you all think?

After the July Shoot, Kenny was in the Club house, and from now on according to Kenny, I am the money man for the Events that we have. This way there will be no mix-ups.
There are a few of you that I told I didn't want to hold any money that day unless I was informed by Kenny to do so.  So The ones that I told to hang on to the range fee untill l found out or the next shoot,  you can bring it with then..........Sorry about the mix up
Sorry I just didn't want to step on any toes or over step my bounds.......But now we know

What time is this going to start??
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:07:11 PM EDT
[#22]
It's not... read here

See ya at the next one then
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:39:50 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
What time is this going to start??

Normally, between 10 and noon...last one was noon, one before was 10.

So, plan on 10, and if you get there early, it gives you time to pick a primo spot on the line

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top