Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2004 5:33:11 AM EDT
Hey guys and gals,

I need some volunteers to help with some events coming up in Loudoun concerning the election.  We are trying to get help with back to school nights and with Sterling Fest.  

Please email me at [email protected] or PM me if you are willing to help.  

I will try to contact some of you by PM that I know are in the county.  I need your help to make sure Kerry doesn't win in our county and state.

Mike
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 3:51:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Anyone?  Come on guys, I can't believe that you guys are all talk and that is it.  Someone's got to be willing to step up to the plate.  Show me that this isn't wasted effort.

Mike
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 10:33:42 AM EDT
[#2]
I work in Ashburn and was going to volunteer but I'm starting a new job next week and don't know what my schedule is going to be.  Once I find out the new schedule I'll see what I can do to help.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 12:32:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Hoplophile - we really need help this Thursday evening from 6-7:15 pm in Sterling, and next Monday evening from 7:30 until about 9 in Leesburg, if you're available.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 12:49:17 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Hoplophile - we really need help this Thursday evening from 6-7:15 pm in Sterling, and next Monday evening from 7:30 until about 9 in Leesburg, if you're available.

I'm in a class next Monday but I might be able to make it Thursday.  I'll let you know once I find out if I can make it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top