Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/21/2003 8:51:24 PM EDT
Trying to get a list of members together to get our own Hometown forum.
Link Posted: 4/22/2003 3:38:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Me.
Link Posted: 4/24/2003 12:32:54 PM EDT
[#2]
41 views and only 1 reply?
hmm
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 12:15:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I would like to be included, if possible.  I was born at Fort Crowder, MO., but both of my parents were Kansans, and proud of it, too.

Dad was born and raised in Garnett.  Mom was born in Catherine (near Hays), educated south of there and later lived for a short time in Iola and later Wichita.

Rather off topic...Mom used to tell us about the jack rabbit drives in Western Kansas.  Mom was born in '21.  The jacks were bad during the Dust Bowl and the Depression.  I have seen film of a rabbit drive shot in either KS or NE in the '30s.  Any of you Kansans ever heard of one of these?
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 1:23:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Count me in, I'm in Shawnee, KS. (KC)

Born and raised in Branson, MO.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 1:45:16 PM EDT
[#5]
bueler... bueler... anyone seen bueler...? anyone...? anyone...?

oh, I'm a KS member.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 7:25:59 AM EDT
[#6]
I was born and raised in Wichita (my mom still lives there), went to college at KU, but now I live in STL, MO.

You guys near MO should check out my post on the MO defensive carbine shoots I am hoping to get going.  As of now, I am planning on Columbia as the base of operations, since it's about midway between STL and KC, but everyone is welcome to participate once it happens.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 10:03:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Me!

Olathe
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top