Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2006 11:28:53 PM EDT
Does anyone regularly go to Atterbury in the winter. I know it's closed on Monday and Teusday(ask me how I know that!) but is it any different now that it's winter out. I'm not sure if calls go direct to the range so I thought I'd be lazy and ask here. I'm not afraid to go when it's cold but I don't want to turn around with a trunk full of guns and a bad attitude. Said bad attitude at myself for not looking on the DNR website that clearly states closed on Monday and Teusday.It doesn't say anything about winter days or hours on the site but thought I'd see if anyone has been there recently. Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 3:57:32 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm pretty sure that it's open during the winter, though I think the hours of operation are a bit shorter.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:47:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Winter hours start at 9 am. Wed. through Sun.  I'm pretty sure that they still close at 5 p.m.  They are supposed to be shutting down soon to start construction on the renovation.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 10:14:28 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Winter hours start at 9 am. Wed. through Sun.  I'm pretty sure that they still close at 5 p.m.  They are supposed to be shutting down soon to start construction on the renovation.

That has been the rumor for quite some time. Each time I go there the RO says that they keep pushing it back, but they're still unsure of the official date.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 8:57:15 PM EDT
[#4]
One man that lives close told me when I was visiting that they are moving in eq and such at the office. This locale should be the next site to see construction.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top