Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
12/6/2019 7:27:02 PM
Posted: 1/19/2008 7:31:58 AM EST
We are currently seeking private military contractors and law enforcement professionals for positions we currently have available. To submit a 5 minute pre-screen application for consideration in any of these positions. Visit our website to apply.

Thanks for letting me post our offer in this forum and good luck!

http://www.landminesourcing.com/global/plugs/plug_small_banner.jpg
Link Posted: 1/19/2008 7:45:26 AM EST
Link Posted: 1/19/2008 8:43:51 AM EST

Originally Posted By kblagg:
You might want to post more about the company and what kind of jobs you do. Instead of just saying hey, go to my website and apply for a security contractor job. More info would definately be a plus. There are several of us here that are LEO's that may be interested (with more info though)

Just a suggestion, do as you wish.

+1 to that, I knwo some of the prior military guys would like to get into something like this. Depending on what you are doing....
Link Posted: 1/19/2008 11:57:09 AM EST
So you guys are a middleman/staffing service? Thats what your page looks like, am I wrong?

Link Posted: 1/19/2008 12:27:29 PM EST
I will vouch for David. Landmine recruits for several different Security companies that work inside and outside of the country. They do some recruiting for the company that I am involved with. Good people.
Link Posted: 1/19/2008 6:50:27 PM EST
interesting
Link Posted: 1/19/2008 9:56:39 PM EST
You are exactly right. We work with many companies to source qualified professionals/operators in domestic or international security contracts. Our jobs offers change on a daily basis so it is really impossible to just post contracts we may have today and gone tomorrow.

If you are interested in PMC or domestic security contracts I invite you to fill out a pre-screen application on our website. If a position comes across my desk that meets your skill set we will call you. The pre-screen process takes about 5 minutes.
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 12:32:17 PM EST

Originally Posted By landminesourcing:
We are currently seeking private military contractors and law enforcement professionals for positions we currently have available. To submit a 5 minute pre-screen application for consideration in any of these positions. Visit our website to apply.

Thanks for letting me post our offer in this forum and good luck!

www.landminesourcing.com/global/plugs/plug_small_banner.jpg

Your ims are turned off
Top Top