Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2009 8:51:35 AM EDT
I,ve stayed out of all the baiting up to now on the Ar15 / bbs bollocks

but just been on there and some twat calling himself G edwards is is giving out about Ars and their owners

so it looks like I,m about to get banned aswell

w
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 8:58:32 AM EDT
Cut and Paste
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 9:06:39 AM EDT
not letting me do it

W
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 9:14:36 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Chefie:
not letting me do it

W

I'l help you out

Originally Posted By G.Edwards:
AR15 - What's the fascination?
Reading through some of the threads on here recently I took a gander at these rifles and was somewhat gobsmacked. Why on earth would a grown man want to own one? Are they designed for people who's mothers wouldn't let them have action men has a kid or hadn't the cojones to join the real army?
Perhaps there's some comfort for the owners when they turn up at a range knowing they have the smallest penis there, at least their rifle looks "ard".
Call me old fashioned but I use my guns to kill things not to pretend I'm Mummy's little soldier.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 9:33:59 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Dan-The-Man:
not letting me do it

W

I'l help you out

Reading through some of the threads on here recently I took a gander at these rifles and was somewhat gobsmacked. Why on earth would a grown man want to own one? Are they designed for people who's mothers wouldn't let them have action men has a kid or hadn't the cojones to join the real army?
Perhaps there's some comfort for the owners when they turn up at a range knowing they have the smallest penis there, at least their rifle looks "ard".
Call me old fashioned but I use my guns to kill things not to pretend I'm Mummy's little soldier.

The level of retardation on that site is quite incredible.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 9:35:10 AM EDT
If this twat had a brain mabey he would realise ar owners have extremely large tadgers and many of us also have other guns !
im beginning to wish i was'nt banned because i cant wind the ignorant ass up now
also has anyone else thought of signing in as a super moderator with the wrong password five times ????
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 9:48:18 AM EDT
Originally Posted By bbsgone:
If this twat had a brain mabey he would realise ar owners have extremely large tadgers and many of us also have other guns !
im beginning to wish i was'nt banned because i cant wind the ignorant ass up now
also has anyone else thought of signing in as a super moderator with the wrong password five times ????

Don't let it get to you, and be thankful that the gathering of fucktards is over there, not here
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:13:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/27/2009 10:13:39 AM EDT by rbecks]

Originally Posted By Agent_Funky:
Originally Posted By Dan-The-Man:

He's fucking right there, 'cause he's killing me

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:21:15 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:56:00 AM EDT
Originally Posted By streetfighter:
It's a put up job.
Probably Baztwat or one of his oil boys

There is some funny shit on there, but hes just a lurker pissing around,he's probably got more AR's than any
of us

G.Edwards

Total Posts
Total Posts: 85
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Find all posts by G.Edwards
Find all threads started by G.Edwards
General Information
Last Activity: Today 04:36 PM

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 11:20:30 AM EDT
Originally Posted By streetfighter:
It's a put up job.
Probably Baztwat or one of his oil boys

Yes, just baiting us.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 12:13:26 PM EDT
Wind up for sure but I think from a black rifle kind of chap.
Reverse psychology, innit.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 2:29:40 AM EDT
The Ban Hammer has landed on G Edwards, wonder if he will register on here now
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 2:34:15 AM EDT

Originally Posted By timlad07:
The Ban Hammer has landed on G Edwards, wonder if he will register on here now

Top Top