Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/23/2013 10:34:59 AM EDT
Just curious how many arfcommers were going to the AGCPD AR15/Zombie shoot on Nov. 3rd?  I'm planning on going and shooting my JP LRP-07 in .308.  
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 3:35:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll be there.

Haven't decided on which toy to use.
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 6:07:32 PM EDT
[#2]
The usual WV contingent will be there. I'm going with a .22 and 5.56 SBR. Good times will be had.

I'm going to invite a kid in a wheel chair. He's not physically able to shoot but he doesn't have all that much time left and he's a sweet kid in spite of having been dealt a shitty hand. His grand parents are my neighbors. I took him on a tour of a tow boat and had to carry him inside the boat. If I have to carry from stage to stage at the match I'll gladly do it.
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 6:56:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The usual WV contingent will be there. I'm going with a .22 and 5.56 SBR. Good times will be had.

I'm going to invite a kid in a wheel chair. He's not physically able to shoot but he doesn't have all that much time left and he's a sweet kid in spite of having been dealt a shitty hand. His grand parents are my neighbors. I took him on a tour of a tow boat and had to carry him inside the boat. If I have to carry from stage to stage at the match I'll gladly do it.
View Quote

IM inbound.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:15:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Hey guys im real interested and would like to go to this event. Can anyone give me an idea or maybe a link with info of what i can expect and what would be a good choice of weapon/s? Im from WV and have never been but have heard this is a lot of fun. Also would this be a good event to bring my 8 yr old son along with me?
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 1:52:08 PM EDT
[#5]
There will be 6 stages. You'll need approximately 200 rounds. Rifle only and restricted to "AR15" type rifles but there will be AK's and other similar military rifles. Plan on one magazine change per stage. You can get some more details at: AGCPD.com.

The club is very kid friendly and new shooter friendly. If your boy is going to shoot you'll have to get him approved by the club RSOs prior to him shooting. If you're safe and willing to past targets you are welcome to shoot with me and some of the other WV contingent. We're always good for some giggles on match day. If you've never shot a match we'll also keep you safe. When you sign in just tell the guy collecting money that you are looking for the cheating bastards from WV and he'll point us out.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 4:16:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Some pictures and videos from last year's match.  Well worth the time.

http://forum.agcpd.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=945
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 7:51:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Thank you guys very much for the info. Im going to try and make it, looks like it would be a great time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top