Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2007 11:01:56 AM EST
[Last Edit: 6/15/2007 8:57:41 AM EST by Fistybum]
I went out to Washington county sheriff’s office this morning to get a sign off to SBR my Spike’s Tactical pistol, and I forgot that I needed different finger print cards than the ones the sheriff office uses…..Any one know where I can pick some up locally?
Also this is my the first time with a form 1, Have I forgot any thing?

2 copies of the form 1
2 passport photos
1 compliance form
Check for $200

Did I forget any thing??
Link Posted: 6/14/2007 11:12:11 AM EST
**cough** trust **cough**

Link Posted: 6/14/2007 11:13:17 AM EST
I sent away for the Cards from the ATF and they are the same ones that are used for DPSST stuff I do here and those are the same as the ATF cards I have.

What is the differance other than it says "WVATF0800 ATF-NFA BRANCH, MARTINSBURG,WV" on the front?

Mark.

Link Posted: 6/14/2007 11:38:43 AM EST
[Last Edit: 6/14/2007 11:39:25 AM EST by GackMan]
I had my prints done at WCSO, used their cards for the last 4 NFA forms I sent in. They even have an "NAF" section when doing prints.

No problems with the ATF on any of it.

Link Posted: 6/14/2007 11:43:09 AM EST
YES, It must say "WVATF0800 ATF-NFA BRANCH"

I have some if you need them.

Pat
Link Posted: 6/14/2007 11:57:52 AM EST
Same cards. The Sheriffs dept. messed up trying to get my prints. Threw the cards Pat gave me away and used theirs, with the NFA stuff typed in them. They were approved.
Link Posted: 6/14/2007 2:48:41 PM EST
Since I forgot- how short did you have Spikes do your barrel? I'll be ordering mine here soon.
Link Posted: 6/14/2007 4:12:05 PM EST

Originally Posted By chakup:
Since I forgot- how short did you have Spikes do your barrel? I'll be ordering mine here soon.

4", its nice

Originally Posted By Fistybum:
I went out to Washington county sheriff’s office this morning to get a sign off to SBR my Spike’s Tactical pistol, and I forgot that I needed different finger print cards than the ones the sheriff office uses…..Any one know where I can pick some up locally?
Also this is my the first time with a form 1, Have I forgot any thing?

I have a bunch of cards that i dont need, come and get em. Yes the ATF/FBI and Wa Co. sheriff use the same thing. just write, NFA transfer or Form 1 in the reason fingerprinted box

2 copies of the form 1
2 passport photos
1 compliance form
Check for $200

Did I forget any thing??

just get your signoff
and the 2 print cards

mail it priority with DC and a personal check so you can count your days.

Link Posted: 6/14/2007 6:07:36 PM EST
Ok I call BS on needing the special cards. I have done several cans, and one form 1 (received the form1 3 days ago). All were from WCSO with their cards over the past 2 years.

I put "form 4" in the description for reason on all my cards, even the form 1. So far so good.

Maybe I'm just lucky. I'd rather be lucky, than good anyday.

Link Posted: 6/14/2007 7:57:53 PM EST
Hey are you going up to marmelose this sunday, Can I grap a couple of forms off ya?
Link Posted: 6/14/2007 9:25:56 PM EST
Just write it in...I did that on my last transfer I sent in (3 different form 4's at the same time). They have not been sent back yet... :-)
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 5:06:55 AM EST

Hey are you going up to marmelose this sunday, Can I grap a couple of forms off ya?

sure, ill give you a bunch. I dont have a need for them.
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 6:30:24 AM EST
I thought the standard FD-258 blue ink fingerprint cards would work just fine. Is this not the case?
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 8:54:26 AM EST
Once again Pat proves himself to be one hell of a guy!!!! He came by my barber shop on his way east for the MG shoot, and brought me ATF finger print forms and and a letter of compliance!! He totally saved me the hassel of finding them, or fakeing it on the ones the WCSO has, and worring about getting it kickbacked!!!! Hell yea!! Thanks Pat!
Top Top