Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 4/30/2011 4:09:15 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 7:14:52 PM EDT
Interesting. All I can tell you about is what membership in the "unorganized militia" is like. But you probably are well acquainted with it.

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 7:40:55 PM EDT
interesting time were living in
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 2:45:51 AM EDT
Could any part of the militia really get less organized than the 1-158 Infantry?

Go Bushmasters!

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 6:44:33 AM EDT
GOD BLESS YOUR STATE!!!
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 10:19:33 AM EDT
So where do I sign up?
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 1:11:06 PM EDT
Originally Posted By rizzo1318:
So where do I sign up?

If its like the State Guard or State Defense Force in other states, you won't want to sign up.  There is not one armed State Guard in the United States.  You'll be volunteering to sweep floors at armories when the NG is deployed, and take CPR class while you wait for a "Civil Affairs" call-up that never happens.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 5:25:17 PM EDT
Originally Posted By FightingHellfish:
Originally Posted By rizzo1318:
So where do I sign up?

If its like the State Guard or State Defense Force in other states, you won't want to sign up.  There is not one armed State Guard in the United States.  You'll be volunteering to sweep floors at armories when the NG is deployed, and take CPR class while you wait for a "Civil Affairs" call-up that never happens.

Good point.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:12:12 PM EDT
There is not one armed State Guard in the United States.  You'll be volunteering to sweep floors at armories when the NG is deployed, and take CPR class while you wait for a "Civil Affairs" call-up that never happens.

My friends in the Texas State Guard disagree.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:06:53 PM EDT
Originally Posted By TimW:
There is not one armed State Guard in the United States.  You'll be volunteering to sweep floors at armories when the NG is deployed, and take CPR class while you wait for a "Civil Affairs" call-up that never happens.

My friends in the Texas State Guard disagree.

The Texas State Guard?  Hoo boy, I still remember the last few times we did one of those threads.  

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 9:07:42 PM EDT
There's a Texas Guard themed thread going on in the pit right now.

Top Top