Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/21/2005 4:49:45 PM EDT
Is Arizona Gun Runners affiliated with AR15.com, or do any of the owners/employees post here? I'm wondering if they do package deals or discounts for us as ARFcommers, or for active duty military.

I'll try not to stay too long in the Arizona forum fellas.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:15:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Not to be a wise ass but is your telephone broken?

-John
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 3:36:28 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

-John

Nope, it's not. Just felt the need to be a wiseass huh?

By the way, thank you so much for taking the time to give me a legitimate answer. Oh wait. You didn't.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 2:40:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey Lapp Dance,
You're from Texas? Are you affiliated with the President? Tell him ElRon says hey! Does he have any cush jobs in FEMA for me? Lapp Dance, is that like a stripper lap dance? I like strippers. Hey, CDNN is in Texas isn't it? Do you know if they do discounts for AZ ARFcommers? That would be cool. Thanks for all your help.
ER
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 3:22:31 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Hey Lapp Dance,
You're from Texas? Are you affiliated with the President? Tell him ElRon says hey! Does he have any cush jobs in FEMA for me? Lapp Dance, is that like a stripper lap dance? I like strippers. Hey, CDNN is in Texas isn't it? Do you know if they do discounts for AZ ARFcommers? That would be cool. Thanks for all your help.
ER

What are you talking about? If you're trying to start something, take it to the Pit. I came here asking a simple friggin question about a company based in Arizona. If you're just gonna post some stupid crap to try and retaliate for another poster's dumbass comments, then get bent.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 3:51:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey guys watch out,  this one sounds mean!
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 4:38:14 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

-John

Nope, it's not. Just felt the need to be a wiseass huh?

By the way, thank you so much for taking the time to give me a legitimate answer. Oh wait. You didn't.

I wasn't trying to be a wise ass hence the winking smiley. I figured if you wanted the info your best bet would be to call them, as I don't think your going to find an answer here.

Now...I'll be a wise ass....

Shouldn't you be focusing on something else right now like getting your ass out of the way of a hurricane?

-John
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 4:58:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Hey man, just honest questions. I never been to Texas.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 5:10:40 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Shouldn't you be focusing on something else right now like getting your ass out of the way of a hurricane?

-John

If that hurricane makes it this far north, we'll be doing ok. We could use the rain.

Figured I'd ask the question here, since I didn't see them in the Industry forums. Sometimes you get lucky and they are not paying dealers, but post areas other than the EE.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 5:43:24 PM EDT
[#9]
in answer to your question. I have not seen them on this site, but they do have great prices and fast shipping (at least with my experience).
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 6:12:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Arizona Gunrunners has a big setup at the Phoenix gunshows. You might call them and see if they get out your way. Good prices on mags, Surefire, Streamlight and accessories.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 6:43:44 PM EDT
[#11]
AZ Gun Runners is a stand-up operation. Good guys list.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 8:48:40 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I'll try not to stay too long in the Arizona forum fellas.

Times UP!
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 3:39:35 PM EDT
[#13]
They do give a LE discount.  They are real nice guys.  I bought two Kahr P9s from them recently, and I barely paid over $800 for both.  Go to their website and register as a LE customer.  Then you can check the prices online.  I don't know what's involved (I assume they call your agency for verification), but at least that is what they said LE guys can do to check prices.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 3:06:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Author's request.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 3:08:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Author's request.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top