Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/28/2011 9:29:04 AM EDT
Wasnt there a WAHTF member that was a sales manager or other management at Harris Ford? Looking to line up a couple vehicles in the next month or two.
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 1:35:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I misread the thread title.  No Star Wars in here...
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 2:41:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I misread the thread title.  No Star Wars in here...

Link Posted: 4/28/2011 7:38:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Wasnt there a WAHTF member that was a sales manager or other management at Harris Ford? Looking to line up a couple vehicles in the next month or two.

I worked there up until September of last year. I now am a Finance Manager for Klein Honda in Everett. I still have quite a few connections to Harris, and if you know what you want, I can get you in touch with the right people.
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 8:16:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I worked there up until September of last year. I now am a Finance Manager for Klein Honda in Everett. I still have quite a few connections to Harris, and if you know what you want, I can get you in touch with the right people.

How do you like Tom Hunt?

I am stopped by to see Chris Olsen last week.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 6:58:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Have you met his brother Mike?

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 7:44:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Harris Ford can kiss my ass.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 8:04:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have you met his brother Mike?

He's in the parking lot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghsuk6GiEN8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top