Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 2/14/2006 8:02:11 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 8:08:18 AM EDT
kinda got a few things going on now........

How about for my birthday in the end of May?
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 8:12:03 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 8:23:55 AM EDT
Just a drunkin camping trip might not cost too much
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 8:28:30 AM EDT
Browns Camp and quads

You do have quads dont you???
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 8:38:25 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 8:52:13 AM EDT
Seems to me like everyone has a pretty busy Spring, maybe you should plan ahead for a summer long weekend camp out. Central Oregon maybe........ so warm, boating, hiking, shooting, and lots of other stuff. Not to mention how beautiful it is there.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:16:58 AM EDT
Sounds like fun. When I lived in Washington the shoots up there were always campouts...those were a blast. The night shoots were especially cool. Can you say road flare taped to a 5 gallon propane tank touched off with tracers!!!!
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:22:47 AM EDT

Originally Posted By HotPink:
Seems to me like everyone has a pretty busy Spring, maybe you should plan ahead for a summer long weekend camp out. Central Oregon maybe........ so warm, boating, hiking, shooting, and lots of other stuff. Not to mention how beautiful it is there.

+1
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:30:50 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 1:24:25 PM EDT
I am so down for this it sounds like it would be a blast it would allow us to use our Uber Tackyical lights 'n gear..

this sounds like fun.. *how about skeet shooting with chem lights on the clays?*

Jess
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:09:54 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Anarx:
I am so down for this it sounds like it would be a blast it would allow us to use our Uber Tackyical lights 'n gear..

this sounds like fun.. *how about skeet shooting with chem lights on the clays?*

Jess

Fuck yeah, I'm in. Shoot a clay pigeon and inhale the toxic green glowing vapor cloud. 5AM Machine Gun wake up call.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:12:58 PM EDT

Originally Posted By -RotorDemon-:

Jess

Fuck yeah, I'm in. Shoot a clay pigeon and inhale the toxic green glowing vapor cloud. 5AM Machine Gun wake up call.

Chem lights are non-toxic. Read the label. The stuff does taste pretty bad though. Don't ask...
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:55:13 PM EDT
Gotta read up on shooting on state owned lands. 1/2 hour before sunrise to 1/2 after sunset.

Unless you're far enough out or using suppressors
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:01:47 PM EDT

Originally Posted By PromptCritical:

Originally Posted By -RotorDemon-:

Jess

Chem lights are non-toxic. Read the label. The stuff does taste pretty bad though. Don't ask...

Figure of speech.. But I bet they are not too good for ya.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:54:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/15/2006 7:15:38 AM EDT by Cape_hunter]
Well I will say this..... If you get drunk and crack a bucnh of chem lights(20+), cut them open and fling the glowing goo around your house then turn off the lights have some great sex with your equally drunk girlfriend......you will regret it in the morning when you realize you jsut , stained the furnature, stripped the paint off the baseboard heaters, made little green spots on the freshly painted walls that will not come off and destoyed an entire room full of carpet....you will reconsider doing anything with a chemlight other then taping them to the back of yoru kevlar or reading maps under your poncho.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 5:30:39 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 6:14:07 PM EDT

Originally Posted By petagunner:

Originally Posted By Cape_hunter:
Well I will say this..... If you get drunk and crack a bucnh of chem lights(20+), cut them open and fling the glowing goo around your house then turn off the lights have some great sex with your equally drunk girlfriend......you will regret it in the morning when you realize you jsut , stained the furnature, stripped the paint off the baseboard heaters, made little green spots on the freshly painted walls that will not come off and destoyed an entire room full of carpet....you will reconsider doing anything with a chemlight other then taping them to the back of yoru kevlar or reasing maps under your poncho.

God I wish I could fit that in for a sig line

Ditto..
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 6:27:57 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Mr45auto:
Gotta read up on shooting on state owned lands. 1/2 hour before sunrise to 1/2 after sunset.

Unless you're far enough out or using suppressors

I think those are ODFW rules for hunting game, could be wrong...
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 8:20:45 PM EDT
Yup, the same for shooting on public lands. I was doing some digging and found it and a bunch of other rules about shooting.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 8:23:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/14/2006 8:31:15 PM EDT by pattymcn]

+1

+2 I can teach you to catch lake trout at Cultuss. Patty

*ETA* Cape tell more stories about your chem lights adventures!
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:16:40 AM EDT

Originally Posted By pattymcn:

+1

+2 I can teach you to catch lake trout at Cultuss. Patty

Love to, but I think it would violate the COC....
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:18:16 AM EDT

Well I will say this..... If you get drunk and crack a bucnh of chem lights(20+), cut them open and fling the glowing goo around your house then turn off the lights have some great sex with your equally drunk girlfriend......you will regret it in the morning when you realize you jsut , stained the furnature, stripped the paint off the baseboard heaters, made little green spots on the freshly painted walls that will not come off and destoyed an entire room full of carpet....you will reconsider doing anything with a chemlight other then taping them to the back of yoru kevlar or reading maps under your poncho.

Good to know I'm not the only one!
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:30:40 AM EDT

Originally Posted By pattymcn:

+1

+2 I can teach you to catch lake trout at Cjavascript:document.frm.submit();
Submitultuss. Patty

Love to, but I think it would violate the COC....

psst.....send an IM!
Top Top